Version 3.43.0 Official Topic

Also, most people don’t have the project limit because they get the free trial when they sign up.

I don’t think so, some would mess with characters between, length, character at index because they’re longer but I don’t think they’d mess with it much.

You can escape those with a backslash to get the actual character, so for example $ to check for $ instead of the end of the string.

5 Likes

Ah, thx. I haven’t really messed around w/ that stuff all that much yet as I lost my sub about a week after strings were released.

3 Likes

This update is awesome! I wonder what kind of beta features will be available for the next future major update…

…because they seem to be getting better and better.

2 Likes

Hopefully Replace something with something in string and Some way to copy text.

5 Likes

I think the thing that’s the most needed at this point is updating

4 Likes

Are you sure? With Replace something with something in string (and also Some way to copy text) you can make a lot of things you can’t now, and a lot of things you can but faster.

If you want to update a project, just publish a new one, which also lets everyone see how the project changed over different updates.

5 Likes

for me yah

2 Likes

and my account was made this year yay

2 Likes

Yay! I think it’s only a thing for like 6 months or smth

2 Likes

Yeah but publishing updates of projects kind of clogs up your acc and if you didn’t want to clog your acc so you unpublish, that makes you lose your likes so I think updating would be pretty useful

I agree with the replace smth with smth in string idea but I actually don’t love the ability to copy to clipboard idea

3 Likes

That’s what I do

Where do you want to copy text from and to? I am able to copy text from the text field that appears when you type with the keyboard (unless you are talking about something else with copying text)…

4 Likes

no I think it’s because I got a project curated

2 Likes

and also I logged onto “team thirteen” which did not have limited projects that is one reason

4 Likes

I think it’s switch statements

3 Likes

Well if someone without the limit logs into another account (or creates a new account), that account no longer has the limit

4 Likes

PCOA ig cuz it could link to a website or smth

1 Like

I don’t know why, but I feel like Hopscotch went from a coding app to a literal game engine (the way I think of it)…

Because of the user variables

2 Likes

Now that I realize, what happens if you play a game with the username block on the browser play?

2 Likes

It’ll show up as “Guest”

4 Likes

That’s what I thought

2 Likes