Version 3.42.0 Official Topic

Yes, you’ll be notified when you receive one, and you’ll be able to see who gave you the plant!

11 Likes

This is encouraging me to keep paying for my sub even though I’m not coding much rn

5 Likes

forgets how to see your seeds

4 Likes

Next to your username

3 Likes

ohh thank you!

this is so cool!

4 Likes

Are these plants the same as seeds?
And
If someone gives you a plant, will it act as currency to then pass in to someone else?

5 Likes

LOL no one is going to gift to me for SURE. (I dont want them)

This kinda sounds like encouragement for people, but people without sub have to spend money to give plants to people? That’s a little crazy! What if we also had allowance or balance what ever and we could give, otherwise, people would just spend money on sub instead and give plants.

3 Likes

So u DON’T want a plant?

4 Likes

So, you’ll use seeds to give plants. So you can think of seeds as a kind of “currency,” whereas plants are more of a collectible/gift! :gift:

8 Likes

Why don’t you want them?

3 Likes

Are they something that you can use in your projects?

3 Likes

It seems like a cheer up, and you can easily get cheered up by seeing a project saying shoutout to yourself. The plants might have the opposite effect too… someone could spam them, and they might think someone is hacked.

4 Likes

Spammed plants means YOU ARE AWESOME.

4 Likes

Since buying seeds requires confirming your Apple ID that would require some high level hacking, aslong as you don’t leave 500 seeds just lying around

4 Likes

Ooh good question! No, they’re not objects that you can use in your projects - they kinda get “pinned” onto your project, though, so you can see how many plants a project has.

7 Likes

@Elizabeth

How many free seeds do subscribers get?

6 Likes

Ooh, good question! Maybe 100? Depends on how much plants cost

6 Likes

Something like this?

4 Likes

Maybe it’s like a pop up when u click a button on the side or something it could have a log type thing of all donated plants

5 Likes

When will this update come? I cannot wait any longer

When will the broadcast block come out of the beta editor?

5 Likes