Version 3.42.0 Official Topic

I joined late 2015 for free so I don’t think it was then

4 Likes

Even so, it’s pushing people away.

7 Likes

Hence tht is in a very tricky situation.

6 Likes

I would never be able to survive with only have 15 drafts. I have hundreds of drafts.

4 Likes

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: You Can Talk About Your Hopscotch Coding Here 015 [OFFICIAL]

Same, tho that’s a reasonable cap. Limited finished projects is a lil to far imo

3 Likes

I didn’t really read about this update, so I’m kinda clueless. Maybe there’s already a use for them.
But just hear me out…
What if you got a certain amount of mushrooms, and in exchange for those mushrooms, you could get a certain privilege, this would also encourage users that don’t subscribe to be encouraged to make games for people to enjoy. Maybe there could be a new tab,
Me, Create, Explore, and the new one: shop
Maybe if you get 10 mushrooms, you could exchange it to use an exported picture in a game or to use a drawn picture in a game.
Maybe if you got 50 mushrooms, you could exchange it to be in a tab called, showcase , for a week,(the showcase tab would be the first tab you would see when you open the hopscotch app). The list of prizes is goes on.

This is just an idea which requires much thought and coding.
You don’t have to listen to it at all.
But thanks for reading.

Aw man this took a long time to type

7 Likes

Wow! This s great!

5 Likes

someone could spam this but really idk how it be bad as they’d be spending 30 bucks for it

I like this idea

5 Likes

Interesting idea. I agree there should be a use for them when you get them. Maybe you could regift mushrooms, too.

5 Likes

I got the i,presión regifting was smth THT rlly disliked the idea of, tho rewards such as a special page, or a shop tab would be cool! And one image couldn’t hurt anybody!

5 Likes

That is probably the most grammatically incorrect post I have seen yet. I trust the errors were intentional?

4 Likes

Noooo, that was me rushing

2 Likes

Everyday you login, it seems

5 Likes