Version 3.41.3 Official Topic

You can now trade your seeds to add photos and drawings to your projects! :seedling: :arrow_right: :art:

In addition to using seeds to up your coding skills with video tutorials, you can use them to customize your Hopscotch projects with your own photos and drawings.

Add a custom object by tapping the “+” button on the code editor, then ‘Draw’ or ‘Photo’ in the ‘Custom’ objects menu. Once you trade 50 seeds for a custom art project, you can add unlimited art and pictures to it. You’ll also be able to trade seeds to remix community custom art projects!

Get seeds by tapping on your seed balance in your profile, or on the ‘Get seeds!’ button on the bottom bar.

Subscribers still have unlimited access to all content, as always! :rocket:

28 Likes

Niceeee

7 Likes

cool!

6 Likes

Cool thanks THT!

6 Likes

Wow, you’ve implemented most of my plan! Btw, I bought seeds.

10 Likes

Sweet! Thank you so much :seedling:

10 Likes

Also, my brothers may be putting in a big order for seeds soon :wink:.

They have more iTunes money to spend.

10 Likes

Aw that’s great, thank you! Definitely let us know what you all think about the experience :grinning:

10 Likes

There’s a V3.41.3? nAni, i guess i’m really behind…

6 Likes

Also, is it only buyable or like there is a way to get them for free?

4 Likes

Ooh nice.

Although seeds for a remix sounds a bit ridiculous I mean paying money to remix a project (with images) seems wrong, but other than that cool!

5 Likes

I think only buyable at the moment—I would like to see a way to earn them

6 Likes

So would I.

4 Likes

I think there might be a bug with this just reading how it works

6 Likes

Coolness 100

4 Likes

Yay! When my 3 months runs out I may be buying a few.

8 Likes

This is super cool!
Thanks for another update!

Also, I’m not sure which new version it’s because of, but my shapes work again after over a year!!! I’m super stoked about that and really appreciate the fix =D thank you guys so much for that too

11 Likes

E p i c o

6 Likes

Ayyyy more things to buy with seeds

uhh suggestions:

make it so you can also trade seeds to get custom profile picture
Have something that is not accessible to subscribers and non-subscribers that can be accessed using seeds

7 Likes

That’s great!

Thanks for the update THT!

6 Likes