Version 3.41.1 Official Topic

Hey Hopscotchers!

You may have noticed a bug in 3.41.0 that was causing Notifications to be blank - this is now fixed, along with a bug that was causing lost code when you tapped a project twice. Also fixed is an issue that was causing text to be displayed in white (and thus hidden) in dark mode. This too will be a phased release, as we’re still in the process of rolling out 3.41.0 to everyone.

Hope everyone is having a great week! :smile:

EDIT: Forgot to mention - we also fixed an issue with adding “and” or “or” blocks to conditionals. When you replaced a conditional block with an “and” or “or” block, the conditional was resetting (for example, from > to =). Now, the conditional will go into the “and” or “or” block’s first slot instead.

22 Likes

Wow, you all made quick work of the bug.

12 Likes

That is true, THT a great job!!

10 Likes

That’s awesome! Tysm guys for the super fast bug fixes and updates

10 Likes

ADD PROJECT DESCRIPTIONS. I BEG YOU.

anyway, yay!

8 Likes

Cool, thanks for fixing these bugs so fast

8 Likes

Great! Thanks for fixing the bugs quickly!

7 Likes

lol you fixed the dark mode bug by blocking the keyboard on light mode.

6 Likes

The text bug isn’t fixed for me

4 Likes

Hey there, can you share steps to recreate what you’re seeing? I’m using light mode on my device and the keyboard’s popping up for me and letters are visible. Thanks!

8 Likes

What I meant is I’m not able to get the dark keyboard anymore.

7 Likes

Hey @Dragongirl1264! Did you grab the update from the app store already? This is a phased rollout, so the auto-update may not have gotten to you yet.

8 Likes

Go to hopscotch -> click it -> see if there’s an update button

5 Likes

Hi!

Alright then I have the auto update, but I’ll get it!

6 Likes

Wow that was quick lol

6 Likes

Coolo!
I’m glad you got that double tap bug fixed. Thank you!

5 Likes

That was a quick bug fix! Thx

5 Likes

Wow, this is super awesome: a fix for three bugs that have slightly impacted my experience with Hopscotch every now and then. Great job THT!

6 Likes

wow
amazing

2 Likes

Awesome, thank you for fixing these bugs. Was the bug with flattening text objects also addressed?

7 Likes