Version 3.40.2 Official Topic

Were the collisions in your projects feeling a little slow? With this version, they’re going to get way faster. Cut-off project titles getting you down? Now you’ll have extra space to describe your creations.

You may also have seen a project you unpublished get deleted after logging out - this is now fixed, along with a bug where you’d drop a block and it would teleport to the end of the code instead of the spot you dropped it in. Hurrah!

26 Likes

This sounds like a super helpful update! Thanks!

7 Likes

Yayyyy i like the project name describing update.
WHAT ABOUT YOU GUYS DELETE THAT FEATURE AND ADD DESCRIPTIONS?!?!?!

9 Likes

If the title was deleted, how would people know what the game is called if the creator didn’t make a title screen?

6 Likes

I didnt meant remove the title. I meant the “extra space to describe your creations” feature

6 Likes

Cool, thanks:)

7 Likes

Nice. :)

4 Likes

(I haven’t seen the update yet so I don’t know if this would work. This is based purely off what I understood)
Actually, you can write the title, and in the title you put the project description

3 Likes

But descriptions usually have long stuff… and isnt the project description on title…weird?
(Ex: Cat Petting Simulator 2 Experience a world where you pet cats and only pet cats…Pet many cats…unlock new cats…and defeat the cat hater)

5 Likes

I can tell you there are no project descriptions.
They mean you can have longer project names and they won’t get cut off

6 Likes

Awesome update, I will go and download it right away!
Thank you THT for always working on improving the app!

7 Likes

awesome new additions and bugfixes- thank you!

6 Likes

All Hopscotchers will benefit from this!

5 Likes

Umm never heard of

XD

5 Likes

Really? I get that all the time.

7 Likes

Ooh super nice update! Thanks guys :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Nice :ok_hand:

5 Likes

Amazing!

Thank goodness :slight_smile:

3 Likes

day-one-bug

4 Likes

Titles too long even for the two lines get cut off correctly, but it doesn’t really show you that they have been cut off.

For example, this project

is called “Moving square with round edges using bold text,” but it shows up as
“Moving square with
round edges using bold”
It would make sense to have some sort of symbol where it gets cut of…

6 Likes