Version 3.40.1 Official Topic

Yay! Awesome! That will save a lot of time.

(Also, welcome to the forum)

11 Likes

Yay!

6 Likes

Maybe you could add more profile pictures in the next update?

7 Likes

Thanks for the idea - will look into it! Any specific types of profile pictures/features you think would be especially cool to have as potential choices (for instance: animals, customize-able elements like hats/glasses, etc.)?

10 Likes

I would like the hopscotch characters (bear, mr mustache)

6 Likes

(It would be great if we could put glasses on things)

6 Likes

Ooooh new profile pictures would be awesome! I think limited time availability for some profile pictures would be cool, like collectible ones from different seasons or events?

6 Likes

The HS characters at least! Maybe more of the shapes-things there is right now. Would also be cool if you could put like hats and glasses on the characters just to get your own personal pfp.

I don’t think you should be able to have your own images as your pfp tho, leave that to the HS subscription!

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

5 Likes

Maybe you could choose a hopscotch character (like bear, cupcake, star girl, robo) and dress them up with glasses and hats and cool profile pic frames and stuff!

4 Likes

PROJECT DESCRIPTIONS. WE NEED THEM!!!

8 Likes

I 2nd this idea

6 Likes

YES 3rd!!!

3 Likes

I fourth. humans are capable of great innovation, communication, yet after 3 million years, we are reduced to sentences like this with “fourth” as a verb.

3 Likes

It’d be nice if the project names had more space, usually they just end with “…” as theres too much text

5 Likes

I agree. Maybe the player could tap on the project name if it is cut off and see the full project name?

5 Likes

I also agree with this

4 Likes

Updating projects with version numbers would be nice. Basically if you hit share there could be a little “…” in the corner where you can chose to overwrite any project you’ve currently made and carry over all likes and plays from that project to the new one. This would be a great help for people who make many versions of games such as myself

2 Likes

Could you guys make it harder to delete stuff? Because I just accidentally deleted around 40 lines of code twice in a row.

2 Likes

Yay! That’s great!

2 Likes