Here are the notes from the app store. And please leave us a review if you love Hopscotch
Earlier this year we released the width and height blocks, and you went nuts making incredible 3D simulations. With this release, your 3D projects will be better than ever. Read on to find out why:
- Never have your old project break again. The hopscotch player is versioned so you can be sure that your game will be pegged to the stable release you made it on.
- Your two-player games are getting an upgrade. Super-smooth multitouch brought to you by Nazari, Hopscotch’s newest developer.
- The community is safer and more fun than ever. You can browse amazing projects made by hopscotchers in sixteen new curated channels.
- After seeing a lot of you try to edit your project and instead of pressing home and exiting it instead, we rearranged the buttons, so they live where you expect them. You’re welcome!
- That handy about page we always ask you for when you write to us, is now a tiny bit easier to find.
- Never lose your iTunes subscription again! Now you can always switch accounts to use the account you subscribed from.
- The shapes are more shapely and no longer have padding around them. This will make set width and height waaay easier to use. As a bonus, we also added a couple of new shapes.
- When you used the “set text” block, your objects would no longer resize correctly. Fixed!