Veggies For Animals

Hello Hopscotch!
I'm here with a new club called Veggies For Animals (VFA)! This is a club for vegetarians, flexitarians, pollotarians, pescitarians, vegans, and animal sympathizers!
To join fill out the form of veggieness! (Bellow:)

The form of veggienesss!

Username:
Type of vegetarian (or animal sympathizer):
Username (with '@' symbol):

THANKS!
-@ArNR

10 Likes

Animal sympathizer
@Milkypup

2 Likes

Thanks! Welcome to the VFA!

1 Like

Okay! That was quick!

:relieved:

2 Likes

@treefrogstudios aren't you a vegetarian?

1 Like

I'm just excited to re- start the VFA.

1 Like

I'm just asking, why don't you try to become a vegetarian? Start by trying to eat less meat, then stop eating some sorts of meat, etc. I'm just asking, you don't need to.

Anyone? I'm grasping for straws here now! (I couldn't care less if I got the quote wrong. :sweat_smile:)

1 Like

Is this a coding club? :slight_smile:

@ArNR
What does this have to do with Hopscotch?

Btw i'm an animal sympathiser

No I wont give up eating meat

1 Like

Somewhat, yes. It will include projects of code. This answers your question too, @AmiiboTrash

1 Like

If I stop eating meat my mom would get rly mad
Sry

1 Like

Okay. Just try to avoid it when possible.

Remember that some people believe that it's perfectly alright to eat animals, and believeing that is fine! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

And dont try to convert them into vegetarians/Vegans/Having any other diet unless they want to change

1 Like

Yep :D

1 Like

Finally a club for pescatarians! :D

1 Like

Agreed

I love animals but I'm not a vegetarian, I love meat to much

I have nothing against the people who eat animals, I just am very pro- not eating animals.

I don't blame you, so did I but, I loved animals so much, becoming a vegetarian was easy for me. Here is the story:
I was lying down on the kitchen floor with my dog, and then I'm like, 'why am I not a vegetarian?' And then I'm like, 'good question!' So I say to my mom, "Mom, I'm going to become a vegetarian." And she was like, "Okay, but don't except great food!" And so now I'm a vegetarian, and this happened a bit more than a year and a half ago.