Variables are displayed as integer/decimal form on a line graph

Sometimes, when I use a variable often or haven't used it for a while I willforget the numeral it's currently at and its function. If Hopscptch invented a frequency table or line graph that displayed the mathematical functions of each variable in a certain order, would that make it easier to use variables, especially for beginners or people who forget the role of a certain variable?

Adding onto this I've seen variables in my projects act unusually.
Good idea?
@Thinbuffalo, @valgo, @CreationsOfaNoob, @t1_hopscotch?

If anyone doesn't understand:
The variables seem to randomly change and loop, but with a graph or variable display we can see the actions of variables, and even the integer and decimal form.

E.G you have a variable on 60, then decreases by 1 until it gets to 0. But have check once ifs and other "lag consuming" blocks around the variable change.

You can see where something goes wrong, by a graph/integer or decimal display.

And one more:
Hmm. They didn't put variables not the subscription, so maybe not.
Adding onto all this if you don't know what your variable is doing, you can see it through a graph. And if you might have more than one action on the variable (accidentally) the graph can easily show it.

Anyone else notice variable function disorders?

Hmm I don't really understand this but has it just started stuffing up since the new value update? @BlastFusion

Yep. And I've seen that glitch in my drawing pad, when I tried to edit it. Some of the variables got messed up, and I had to redo it. Same with my models for my collab with @Petrichor and @TheDrawer.

MERP. IM TALKING TO THE BLAST FUSION. IS THAT COOL OR WHAT!!?!?! Don't mine me.. heheh

Yeah drawing pads espically although mine only stuffed up for about a week or two then went to normal.
sorry I know you were talking to Blast Fusion

Yep. My second version just glitches and the clones are all over the place. Especially since they are all linked, one gets messed up, well, there go the rest. You could always copy a project buyback then you'd have to remake each edit, and maybe even more

It's okay.... I wasn't.. just, you know, freaking out... a bit... maybe...

The variables seem to randomly change and loop, but with a graph or variable display we can see the actions of variables, and even the integer and decimal form.

E.G you have a variable on 60, then decreases by 1 until it gets to 0. But have check once ifs and other "lag consuming" blocks around the variable change.

You can see where something goes wrong, by a graph/interned or decimal display.

Yeah. And that would be really helpful, like for the beginners (as you said in the beginning). I tried to help my friend and she said to show her visually, and it would be hard to do that, so a build-in graph would be great. But THT would put that with the subscription, I bet, if they chose to d it.

Hmm. They didn't put variables not the subscription, so maybe not.
Adding onto all this if you don't know what your variable is doing, you can see it through a graph. And if you might have more than one action on the variable (accidentally) the graph can easily show it.

Of course I did? I like posts that are interesting like yours! (It's not rare for me to like a post on the forum, but very very rare on the hopscotch app)

Yeah, but it's a function we can live without, and they do need the money, this might be the thing to help them get it. And besides, just cuz they don't have it doesn't mean they can't add it, does it?

Me? Interesting? You got the wrong word bro. Wrong word.

@BlastFusion, are you trying to kill me?

???????????? What?

Interesting idea. So it's a monitor (of sorts) to see the value of your variables change?

Yes indeed.

I guess you could do this using just a set text block.

Displayed as a line or data graph?
Each value as a different colour:

I meant you could just have a text object that shows each variable, but that's not really the same

You could code that. Idk how it would perform with a game running next to it, though.