Valuegamecoder29 Collab

Lets start with ideas, has somebody wanted to do something recently. It could be Sine Cosine IDK Pixel art a game just start with ideas. @ValueGamesStudio @benny29 and @Rider will be working with me

6 Likes

Prob should be a multi level game made of pixel art

1 Like

Make the mona lisa out of pixels!

2 Likes

I could do EmojiTecture characters if we do a game!

1 Like

@Rider will be in charge for a little bit, I need to do math. @Rider, don't come up with anything weird!

1 Like

@aabb1111 I don't think the Mona Lisa will fit on the canvas hopscotch gives us

2 Likes

I have to do math as well! Be back in a bit

I made minecraft dude out of pixels

1 Like

Well Okay great, do you know how big this may be, we could possibly use it in our game.

1 Like

Can you give me you hopscotch nickname?

1 Like

Hey everybody should post their hopscotch nicknames, mines Stepscotch, @UnderagedCoder1 is UnderagedCoder™

2 Likes

how bout an emoji pixel art

2 Likes

I'll be back by 10:45 Central time
I'm in math

1 Like

Too simple with this many people we should be taking advantage of everybody's strengths. We can make a better project with all of us than one of us can make on our own, and I can make that on my own.

2 Likes

I'm not trying to shoot any ideas down...but for something any of us can do on our own time the whole point of a collab is to work off of each other and I think that's exactly what we should do, Collaberate

2 Likes

What you said above is really true

2 Likes

Thanks @benny29
<(I must make this 20 characters long)>

2 Likes

You know you can just put a < in front of a word and after a word with out any spaces and it will disappear, right? >
Quote this entire post to see

1 Like

Thanks

2 Likes

I'm back
I sound like the terminator :laughing::

1 Like