Valgo's Shoutouts! (Updated list #1)

So I wanted to make a topic where I would shoutout people. If you could, please check these profiles out. They all make really cool stuff! If you have someone you would like to see a shutout for, let me know in this topic!

FoodDelivery

You may have seen this person on trending. That's how I found them. They make really cool projects, and they always have effort put into them.

my_pizza

This person makes really cool customizable pixel arts. They let you choose the color of certain aspects on the pixel art, which in my opinion is very creative and original.

maxtron

I found maxtron when he spam liked all my projects​:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. I then realized that he actually had some pretty cool stuff! He even had stuff I probably wouldn't have thought of. So go check him out!

That's all the Shoutouts I have for now. Check these people out!

Heres a like! :heart:

I'm out ;-;

I like FoodDelievery's projects, they are very good!

I agree! They are very creative.

Woah, shoutouts from @Valgo O.o
Yeah, I totally agree, I followed both of the accounts :smiley:

I Like we2fd, She's A Great Artist And She's Got Many Trendings :3

Please, please, please do Maltese! :3 She is amazing. Her projects are very delicate and cute. She really is a true friend. I think she is my very best cyber friend.

She is so nice.

Are we allowed to tag the person? XD

Hi. Im out of likes so here :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Revive

They're awesome people!

still can't believe Valgo follows me :smile:

thanks guys. Puts a smile on my face