Valentines Day Project

hopscotch
valentinesday

So I'm making a Valentines project. What's happening is that, when you tap the heart in the project, a hopscotcher's name will appear, with why they are awesome and a description of their best project.

WHY I'M MAKING THIS
It's because some people make amazing projects, and I want people to see it.

WHAT YOU NEED TO DO

Fill out the form below. You can pick any Hopscotcher on Hopscotch, it doesn't matter who and it doesn't matter what they do, it can even be you. Every Hopscotcher will be chosen, as long as the form is filled out correctly.

Da amazing form

Hopscotcher's name:
Awesome stuff about them and their projects:
Their best project and a small description of the project:

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYBODY :wink:

I started the project already, I'm trying to make a creative background. I'm failing so far XD

Username: DaLuvlyPingu:penguin: (Or @Pingu on the forum!)
Awesome stuff about them and their projects:
She is a amazing artist and coder, and is super nice and creative. :D
Their best project and a small description of the project:
https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/xrpzqo2yj
It's a really pretty scenery project! :D

She's been added :wink:

@SmilingSnowflakes Thank you! :D

She's also your sister... Hehe!

I never knew that! :smiley:

I need to add other people, I'm gonna get the tag list, if I have to

Hopscotcher's name: Kayro{shadow}
Amazing things they do: sketch people for free as cute animals and helps Hopscothers being bullied
Amazing Project: Starter's Drawing Pad
Description of project: a small easy drawing pad with rainbow colors and no added HSB colors YET

I need to know the gender, so I can say he/she sketches people for free...

Otherwise, it will say they sketch people for free...

Hopscotcher's name: Prof.Program (
@Prof.program )

Awesome stuff about them and their projects: He has really great project ideas an keeps making his amazing projects even of he gets no hearts and no follows.

Their best project and a small description of the project: His fight or flight project is a good example of one of his great ideas. I think it was really cool.

Female
She is a she

Woah a line

Hopscotchers name: SapphireWolf (on forum @SoBit)
Awesome stuff about them and their projects: They are really nice, a great drawer and coder.
Their best project and a small description of the project: what's your spirit animal quiz it's really good and I got heaps of likes

@RubyWolf1 and @RobotPro, could you give more description on the project

Thanks!

Not much really to say. You tap fight or flight and either a little fight emoji appears or you flight. ( Run away ). He doesn't put much effort into his projects :l