UwU Tv Topic of semi-topicness 🐠 (Tv is the best ig -rex) (Tv is super duper epic. Go spamlike her or somethin -FP) (I agree, tv is the best -6)(tv is awesome -tankt)(yeah, tv is awesomazing -Apricity)(TV is the absolute best -Fuwa)(TVs are fine. -HSer)

please_dont_edit
unless_you_wanna_add
a_compliment
or_something
tv_is_awesome

We won’t wipe out GTs, don’t worry :slight_smile:

Lol I’m pretty good actually, I’ve been listened to Metal a lot more than normal

I’m glad ur good dude.
Yes yes metal is awesome lol. Once u said u only listened to it when ur sad or mad or smth. That changing?

Kinda ig, I’m not mad or sad so maybe. I was just craving it yesterday

Well it’s good if u are im either way it can help you cope with stuff so

Have u listened to any new-er metal lately?

Not really I’ve just been switching between Slipknot and SOAD

Hah yeah that’s basically my life
Fav song from each?

Right now just Aerials for SOAD, idk for Slipknot.

Yeah Aerials is a rly good song.
I played it as the soundtrack thing for a movie in school once and a couple people were crying at the end lol

I just honestly love every single song by SOAD

How I found SOAD is a interesting story

Oh sic can I hear the story?

tV did you just disappear on me oh no

My dad was singing a few songs (I was maybe 11) and he ended up showing me this one song called “Pizza Pie,” my sister and I thought it was really funny. I got home the next day and looked it up, and I accidentally clicked on another video by them called “Radio” so then I completely fell in love

My mom wasn’t happy that I found them cause of language and stuff, so I would sneak it for a while till my dad finally persuaded my mom to let me listen to them

Sorry I had a lecture in science

lol that’s a great way to discover bands
I’m glad ur mom let u listen to them

It’s chill haha I was kidding

My mom doesn’t like me listening to stuff over like a PG-13 rating or something like that

Mom I’m 14 gonna be 15 in a few months please

Oh wow that’s a big oof

My dad let me watch “The Wall” tho if u know what that is

Yeah lol ofc ik that it’s rly good

Yeah hehe Pink Floyd is awesome

Yup.

I used to sing my brother to sleep occasionally and he used to love it when I sang Pink Floyd for him lol. His fav was prob money or another brick in the wall
What’s ur fav?