Using the Friendly Mass Tag List and Tagging

Hi everyone!
I am not a leader or a regular, but I still thought I could give a few tips about the friendly mass tag list.
First, something that is incredibly annoying, is when people tag me more than once in the same topic using the list.
Second, this one is about tagging. I know it is easy to just tag me, especially if you don't know my username. But my notifications can get really busy when people tag me. So please only tag me when you are either talking TO me or if I need to know something.

Um.. Friendly Mass Tag List Limit?

Oops created this before I was done. :joy:

Yeah I agree. That has never happened to me before but I get the feel.

That's supposed to be a rule that it's not used multiple times in the same topic... :confused:

Yeah, and nobody follows that rule. its getting so confusing!

What do you mean 'no one follows?' :neutral_face:

I was about to create this topic, but you said it GREAT!!

Look at the edit, I hope it clarified! :wink:

Oh! I was so confused, thank you!

You said it well.. Great doesn't make much sense.

Oh yeah- it's hard to type on a small phone while eating a salad. :wink:

lol

and if you want to tag everyone don't do a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong tag list just do @everyone.

@everyone doesn't work though. You have to use the friendly mass tag list.

If you don't want to be on the friendly mass tag list just take yourself off. The only reason you are added to it is because you added yourself to it.

You could remove yourself from the list. :wink:

People use it a lot in one topic I noticed a lot I know people who do it but will not name just everyone should stop using it a ton! And also maybe we are busy or saw it but just did not care!

I know, I like being tagged. But I don't like it when people use the list more than once in the same topic.

This sounds like you don't want to be on the tag list. Try changing your wording here.

It's hard to type on an iPad Mini vertically.