Usg bug reports 🐛

Nvermind I guess it does now?

2 Likes

Oh no you didn’t? Don’t buy them again, I will restore the items to your account manually! You will still have them dont worry! but what was it and did you log out, go on a different device, or delete hs?

3 Likes

Ok good! Thank you for the purchase and I hope you enjoy it!

4 Likes

I think it was when you updated the project and it became a new project.

2 Likes

So does it work now though? Like does the purchase show up?

3 Likes

For me it won’t blend :sob:

2 Likes

Did you put the top back on? /gq

2 Likes

Yes, I did

2 Likes

Please post bug report here next time :))

It doesn’t look like you poured enough ice or milk, so the smoothie won’t blend

2 Likes

There might not be enough ice?

1 Like

Major Bug Fixes!! :partying_face::confetti_ball:

• The milk not pouring bug should actually be fixed now lol!

• Fruits will never appear in the blender when they shouldn’t!

• Final Multiplier Z-Index bug fixed!

5 Likes

Also this isn’t confirmed but it actually might’ve been possible to make a smoothie while a smoothies was in the blender before this update lol

(reset to early)

4 Likes

Now that the game is approved did you encounter any bugs @I_Cant_Code @Alboy ? If you didn’t play it yet may you please test it?

2 Likes

Is the BG supposed to look like this?
I’m just asking because it starts out as a grid design, then it lags slightly and progressively get’s more crowded.

Really nice game though, I love it.
And the polish is just :sparkles:

4 Likes

No it shouldnt be like that lol idk why that’s happening as I literally tested to make sure that didn’t happen and it didn’t glitch

but thanks!

3 Likes
Im still too good at tapping😔

Rip grey square

The second image was after i refreshed all pages

I need a video of the gameplay before the bug so I know what the case is, can you get that please?

1 Like

Okay i will soon
I think its basically the same thing as before though- i just tapped the arrows to change the pages really fast and some of the things from the previous page just didnt move, they stayed

2 Likes

Seems pretty similar

2 Likes

Ok well I don’t know why it isn’t working for you bc it works fine for me :// /nm /lh

I mean I guess I could add it so it sets the position and angle to the correct number after the animation plays so it forces it to reset

1 Like