Uses for plants/mushrooms?

Plants/mushrooms are new here in HS. They are very nice to show love for projects, but they are kind of useless. The like button is kind of enough. Maybe we could add some fun functions for them, like a trade for seeds or something. Then you could get some other stuff with it! I dunno, you guys probably have better ideas than me. Tell me some ideas!

13 Likes

First post
Not so sure…

3 Likes

Nice, though this doesn’t really help. IDC tho :slight_smile:
Whoop Srry you replied

3 Likes

Meh

3 Likes

Guys please see this post

3 Likes

I like this idea. Maybe mushrooms should be something that you can use in projects.

2 Likes

That’d be a good idea
Hey, what if you could turn mushrooms into game characters?

3 Likes

That’d be interesting. Mushroom would definitely be a bad guy for me.

4 Likes

Yeah
I’d be cool though, right? Maybe backstory: Mushroom (or insert name of whatever plant when tht makes new kinds) was a friend of Venus and left the plant world to code cool games and support hopscotchers in the app.

3 Likes

Lol maybe frenemy could work better. And he left to code cool games in which he one-ups Venus every time.

4 Likes

faints because of an unknown mood

3 Likes

Lol

Nice idea Fenith!

3 Likes

Cool nice. I still am not sure though

Maybe? Lol I don’t even have the update yet, so I don’t know how many mushrooms I have.

1 Like

Go get the update then?

Lol I don’t care, to be honest. If I really want to know, I’ll just go on Awesome-E’s webplayer.

1 Like

if I’m correct you can use plants to satisfy hunger, and a certain species of mushrooms to poison your enemies

4 Likes

Lol

3 Likes

Lol

Don’t forget poison ivy to irritate your enemy.

4 Likes

is this on topic? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes