Use this template to make awesome bug reports:
Your username: C.H.Rissole
What kind of device are you using?: iPad13,1
1 sentence description of the problem (I was doing _________, and then __________ happened): I was making a saveable art pad but it saves the wrong colour.
Steps that the Hopscotch team can take to reproduce my problem every time:
- Make a project like this.
- Tap the screen, get a random number
- Restart. It shows the same number
- Tap ‘edit’. Tap play. Do this step twice
- It shows 100 instead of the number you have gotten.
It’s probably because of the Set variable to minimum and maximum code.
I expected this to happen:
Show the correct number
But instead this happened:
It shows 100.
Here’s a sweet screenshot:
It’s at the thumbnail of the project linked above.