Uptown Clan! (No Spots Left)

club
help
-uptownstudios-
clan
helpwithcode

I'm thinking of starting a "clan" on hopscotch. If you want to, you can add "Uptown" before your name if you are accepted, but you don't have to. :wink: We will collaborate and help each other on everything! There is a form you will have to fill out if you would like to join! Thanks!

Admins:
1. @UptownStudios

☆ Denotes a Helper and Member

Leaders:
Ask me if you would like to be a leader!
1. @CreativeCoder
2. @Rawrbear
3. @Huggingfluffybear
4. @Gilbert189
5. @SmileyAlyssa

Members:
1. @SigmaCodes
2. @Fun_in_the_Sun
3. @RubyWolf1
4. @iReesesCup
5. @RobotPro
6. @GysvANDRegulus
7. @tankt2016
8. @Intellection74
9. @Destined_Taco1
10. @comicvillestudios
11. @CrystalPanda
12. @Wookie
13. @Niftynia75
14. @Creatorstyle
15. @marshmallow3

Form:
How long have you been on Hopscotch?
What do you mostly create? (I don't care as long as you're honest :wink:)
Who do you look up to on Hopscotch and why?
Why do you like (LOVE!) coding?
Why would you like to join the Uptown Clan? (Help with code, etc.)

Thanks! I hope you guys join! (P.S. There are more than 10 slots, I will add more if more of you guys want to join!) :wink:

Helllllllloooooooo???

Can I join? Yay first one!

You need to fill out the form.

How long have you been on Hopscotch? About a year, on my previous account.
What do you mostly create? (I don't care as long as you're honest :wink:) Usually games, occasional pixel art.
Who do you look up to on Hopscotch and why? MagmaPop. With all the new coding ideas, I often find myself looking at the code in his projects to learn how to do certain things.
Why do you like (LOVE!) coding? The freedom to create anything that you can come up with. I often come up with ideas for games and other things, and with hopscotch, I can make them.
Why would you like to join the Uptown Clan? (Help with code, etc.) I would like a group to work with, so I can have help from others on the things I'm worst at, and help others with the things I'm best at.

@SigmaCodes Accepted! (What's your Hopscotch Username?)
@Fun_in_the_Sun What @SigmaCodes said.

Ok
November 2015
Remixing or Games
@MagmaPOP because he is a awesome coder, and amazing friend
Having fun trying stuff new.
So I can talk to a person who was on featured

xSigma. (Nothing published yet, since it is my second account, which I made just yesterday.)

What's your first account called? (Sorry so many questions)

@RubyWolf1 Do you want to join?

Not telling :wink:

You caught me! XD Sure I'll join! Sorry if I don't do much because I'm really busy making other projects but I'd love to join! I'll fill out the form now

Were you featured on it?

No.

How long have you been on Hopscotch? Since April 2015
What do you mostly create? (I don't care as long as you're honest :wink:) I make whatever I think of (if it's possible)
Who do you look up to on Hopscotch and why? Everyone inspires me in different ways
Why do you like (LOVE!) coding? It's so fun and you can make amazing things
Why would you like to join the Uptown clan? (Help with code, ect.) It would be really fun!

SmileyAlyssa is my coding partner but I haven't really done anything with her yet

@Wookie @Waffle_Draws @RenegadeBird1 @tankt2016 @iReesesCup @Intellection74 @Phase_Admin @PopTart0219 @DancingLollipop @FluffyMice @GysvANDRegulus @Gilbert189 @Huggingfluffybear @CreativeCoder People I would like to join (Or help me?)

For wut?

I a, always here for tips and help :smiley:

I just tagged people I thought would like to help me! Or be one of the Leaders of the clan!