Updates on My Game (idk it doesn’t have a name yet)

new_game
project
undertale
rpg
tagica

@FearlessPhoenix @Aether @Toxiccato @William04GamerA @Hi_people Hey! Another update. I’ve lost track of how many I’ve done to be honest. So I got nothing done this week. That’s probably not a surprise though. I’m still going to lost the things we did, so yeah.
•We got the name for our studio. We’re called Font. Yes Font. As in what you use when your typing. We were bored at gym class and had nothing to do.
•More character names ٩( ᐛ )و. One of them is the Swahili word for Bread (according to google translate at least).
•We planed our how an area is going to go.

So that’s all we got done :/. See you next week I guess.

See you next week and good luck with this!

Hey. This is the official account for [Font]. So I might do updates on this account but it might just die :p.

Hey this is the account for the game team. Might end up being shared by 2 people, but right now it’s just me, @Potato_Pikachu !

Sorry if there are 2 posts I’m impatient and didn’t know the other one was still waiting :p.

I’m just doing this to see if I can post without having to be approved so hi.

@FearlessPhoenix @Aether @Toxiccato @William04GamerA @Hi_people
Sorry were a day late:/. Some stuff happened so let’s go.
•Figured our how we’re going to make the rhythm based battles work
•Turns out I have a digital computer as well

Those are just some small updates and now I need to make a poll-
So In the game (similar to Utand Dt) you can spare or kill. Depending on who you kill and how many people you do may give you some extra bosses but the ending is the same for the most part. Also you have to do more stuff than acting to be able to spare your opponent. Do you feel just because you can spare or kill makes this game to much like Undertale?

• Yes
  • No
  • I don’t feel so but other people may
  • could go either way

0 voters

I have no idea, really, as I’ve only heard of Undertale and seen some photos.