Updates on My Game (idk it doesn’t have a name yet)

new_game
project
undertale
rpg
tagica

Hi! If you may remember, in one of my past posts I mentioned I said I wanted to make a game. Well, now is that time! Me and two of my friends (who know nothing about code) are making a game, well, planning to at least. I don’t want to give out too many details, but I will say somethings- It’s going to be an RPG similar to the style of EarthBound (Mother) or Undertale (closer to undertale though :p), in the way the battles play out. Like undertale, your actions have consequences, but even good choices can have bad results, like being to nice or friendly could come across strange or shady. Certain fights will only happen under certain circumstances. Before you say “oh that’s to much like -insert game here-“ or your ripping off -insert game here-, YES. I KNOW ITS SIMILAR IT OTHER GAMES, but I’ll try my best to make it original. If you have any suggestions, advice, or criticism, please say so. The whole point of this topic is to see if anyone is interested in the game. If you have any suggestions for characters, feel free to say those to! Bye :)!

This sounds really cool! Good luck!

If you make a tag list for updates and stuff, I’d love to be in it!

If you’re making a tag list, add me to it.

That sounds really cool! If you ever make a tag list, do you mind adding me in?

Idk how to make a tag list, but if I do, yeah you guys can be apart of it

It’s just a list tagging people.
Like this:

<< Tap that black triangle to open!

@Hi_people
@GalaxyCoding
@Potato_Pikachu
@someone
@Another_person
@Another_one
@Anyone_else_that_wants_to_be_added.

Oh and I really like the concept of your game!

Thanks for helping me! I’ll try to keep up with updates!

This sounds super fun! I can’t wait to play it! What is your hs user name?

Oh, I don’t really use the app. I’m really only on the forum.

But if your making a game on the app, you need a username because you need an account!

You might of misinterpreted what I was saying. I’m not making a game not the app, I’m just going to try to make a game in general. I know I’m in over my head, since I’ve never done a project this big (or any project for that matter), but it’s worth a shot anyways

Good luck with your game!

Thanks for the support!

I would also really like to be on the tag list. Good luck with this!

Ok, I’ll make sure to put you on it!

So I made a rough draft of the map. It’s nonsensical, I know. If your wondering about the empty spaces, I don’t have a character or idea to put in it. @FearlessPhoenix @Aether @Toxiccato @William04GamerA

I think it looks great so far!

Thanks! I think I’m going to try to update at least once a week. I’ll save everything for Saturday and then announce it, unless it’s something urgent.

Ok cool.
I can’t wait for the next update.

May I be apart of your tag list?