Updates for untitled smoothie game 🍓

Congrats! Here’s to 70,000 more… :))

6 Likes

Some patches have been made to the game today :mending_heart:!

This includes…

• Bug where you can’t pour milk more than once

This might’ve been a thing since release and the issue actually wasn’t with resetting the smoothie but a glitch with the milk pouring check once block! This is why it took so long to fix but it’s finally out!

• Smoothie Draining Viaual Gltiches

This one is pretty big and kinda complicated…

There was originally a bug where the blender wouldn’t go down if you poured it into a cup too quickly but that was fixed! But then that caused a bug where they would insta drain, move literally under the blender, randomly go invisible, and tons of horrible bugs but they’ve all been fixed now!

• *NOT CONFIRMED Exponential Clone Gltich (Huge maybe)

This should fix an exponential cloning object in the game but honestly I don’t have enough experience to say if this really fixed the crashing gltich but if it did we’re back on track to release new updates! There is still a crashing gltich when refreshing and draining and moving stations super super quickly at the same time but that’s not tot complicated to fix or really too common

5 Likes

Cool.

Here are some ways to prevent excessive cloning:

1. Check if (self.total_clones==1) //only clone if there are no clones
  2. Use when (self.total_clones<max)
  3. If you need to create new clones and the second option is too fast, destroy the old clones first thing when the game starts.
3 Likes

Hotfix: Seed purchases have been removed

5 Likes

:star2::star2: THANK YOU FOR 1,000 LIKES! :star2::star2:

You all mean the world to me!

I’m so greatful for all of your support!! I don’t have anything planned to celebrate but lmk if you have any ideas :sweat_smile:

@ShiningStars

10 Likes

aww congrats

2 Likes

Congratulations Starlight!
1k likes is absolutely well deserved!

4 Likes

Whoohoo!
Congrats! :D

You deserve it!

2 Likes

your pfp :sob: