Updates for untitled smoothie game 🍓

lol literally me

2 Likes

Um ok when’s the last time you and @I_Cant_Code have played? I have fixed a lot of bugs and so far I can’t think of any except for that one where you go crazy refreshing and changing pages lol but when I play the game normally I don’t run into any bugs anymore

3 Likes

The last time i played was the last time i reported a bug haha

1 Like

like yesterday

2 Likes

Ok so I spam the change page and refresh button and I can’t break the game — this seems to be an obscure scenario so may you please record you playing the game and then bugs just occurring while you’re playing because without video footage before this bug I can’t find the problem unfortunately

(also please post it on yt so the file size isn’t too big and I can play it :)) )

3 Likes

What bugs are you running into and can you send a video? Sorry for all of these questions but it’s not possible for me to fix these bugs without a video

3 Likes

Well im assuming its fixed now because i havent played it since i reported that

2 Likes

don’t worry about the questions it’s fine :slight_smile:

I saw their were some bug fixes so I’ll play right now

2 Likes

Like day 15, I find it really tedious to buy stuff, it takes like 15 customers to afford anything and sometimes you get bad rng and 2-3 people in a row buy one smoothie ;-;
I’ve bought:

• Mango
  • Dragonfruit
  • Almond Milk
  • …that’s the end of the sentence
4 Likes

Ok so you think smoothies should give more money?

How do you like the game otherwise?

5 Likes

It’s a fun experience :+1:
Especially the polish, my goodness there’s a lot of that

4 Likes

Well actually there is one major nitpick I have with the game :
The image below explains everything

3 Likes

lol do you not like cats :sob::sob:

5 Likes

No, I don’t like non-fitting backgrounds that just don’t look right in games :pensive:

but I do like me some cats hehe :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

But… its perfect :sob:

5 Likes

Are you still having bugs or not?

5 Likes

Well, sometimes the strawberries don’t go in the blender and the milk doesn’t pour.

I was actually taking a recording of it.

But, does the order you put it in make a difference? Like ice first then milk, etc?

3 Likes

Ugh I’ve tried to fix those so many times

I’ll just see how the game does when it gets curated and what tab it gets to determine if I should continue development because honestly as of now i’m leaning towards ending it

Also no it shouldn’t affect it

4 Likes

NOOOO

Plz no it’s really fun and you should keep trying
4 Likes

I’m just having more fun doing other stuff and I don’t think the excitements really held up — don’t be upset though as it really just depends what happens when it gets curated!

5 Likes