Updates for untitled smoothie game 🍓

Thank you so much! Are you having crashing issues?

6 Likes

no, it works fine for me!

5 Likes

The link won’t work for me :cry:
Also I can’t find it in hopscotch :sob:
Is this a bug?

4 Likes

That’s because it’s filtered as of now :((

I would recommend waiting until all of these major lag glitches are fixed if they are to play for the best experience :))

5 Likes

Oh ok, thanks!

4 Likes

Relaunched!

Untitled Smoothie Game is officially relaunched! Play the new version of the game that has most bugs removed and now runs smoothly on all devices!

https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/13fwt3a63o

Thank you for helping with bugs over the past couple days — please report all bugs from now on here!

5 Likes

Ok so now that the game is fixed what’s everyone’s opinion!

@ShiningStars

5 Likes

It’s super fun to play!

3 Likes

Yes, very fun!

4 Likes

Oh great I’m so glad to hear that thank you both so much!

5 Likes

Amazing!

5 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Usg bug reports :bug:

Where is everyone progression wise in the game? I just want to adjust my update plans accordingly (it likely won’t get updated for a bit after I can get it on a tab anyways)

@ShiningStars

7 Likes

Im still on day 0 because whenever i play i find bugs and leave the game lol

4 Likes

lol literally me

2 Likes

Um ok when’s the last time you and @I_Cant_Code have played? I have fixed a lot of bugs and so far I can’t think of any except for that one where you go crazy refreshing and changing pages lol but when I play the game normally I don’t run into any bugs anymore

3 Likes

The last time i played was the last time i reported a bug haha

1 Like

like yesterday

2 Likes

Ok so I spam the change page and refresh button and I can’t break the game — this seems to be an obscure scenario so may you please record you playing the game and then bugs just occurring while you’re playing because without video footage before this bug I can’t find the problem unfortunately

(also please post it on yt so the file size isn’t too big and I can play it :)) )

3 Likes

What bugs are you running into and can you send a video? Sorry for all of these questions but it’s not possible for me to fix these bugs without a video

3 Likes