Updates for MiniMiners ⛏️

Welcome to the world of MiniMiners!

A game about exploring and mining coins!

You play by simply tapping the coins to send your team to attack them. It sounds simple, and you’d be right, but it’s super fun and addicting!

Collecting Cubots

With your coins, you can hatch eggs! You can get stronger and better Cubots, and equip them on your team in the equip menu!

Ranks

When you attack coins, you get XP, which is used to upgrade your rank! When you get gems, you can use them to buy boosts and exclusive Cubots!

That’s all for now, so enjoy the game!
Use code “Release” for 150 gems!

https://explore.gethopscotch.com/p/12scko2bo5

Filtered?:

@ShiningStars

9 Likes

Want to be tagged? Join our taglist!

- Update Taglist -
  • Tag me for big updates!
  • Tag me for medium-sized updates!
  • Tag me for small updates!

0 voters

- Poll Taglist -
  • Tag me for polls that change a lot about the game!
  • Tag me for polls that change a decent amount of the game!
  • Tag me for polls that change a little bit of the game!

0 voters

10 Likes

OoO

I’m in love :3
CUBOTS YESSS!!!
This game is so good! Epic!!!

5 Likes

Super cool!

But please add more ranks.

5 Likes

how do i use a code?

7 Likes

Go into the shop and scroll all the way to the bottom!

Thanks!

I will next update!

7 Likes

Wait…
What are gems for?

5 Likes

Oh, and how do you buy the exclusives?

6 Likes

Actually nvm

6 Likes

Hopefully you figured it out, but you purchase stuff with gems by pressing on the Cubits/Shop button (pretty ironic that the button with Cubits on it is a gem shop lol)

6 Likes

I noticed it after 5 minutes of playing.

5 Likes

Hey @StarlightStudios, I just wanted to point out that on the main screen the cubots that fly across create a huge lag spike.

Do you use a destroy command once they reach a certain y position? (e.g. When y<=-100, Destroy)?

4 Likes

Yes and yes. I know it’s an issue, I don’t know why it’s happening. The clones do delete after they are below the screen.

3 Likes

I’m very excited!!!
I loaded it up and I couldn’t start (the black circle for I think is the transition started to grow then just disappeared) and it lagged a lot

5 Likes

Is your HS updated? I’ll look into that though.

4 Likes

Even though that’s a bug the lower half looks like it could be an actual background

4 Likes

oh wait it is, they just come in after a bit

4 Likes

Guess what!!

The updates getting delayed bc I accidentally pressed the wrong button and deleted half of the update!!! Yay :tada:!!! /sarc /accidentallypressingthedeleteaccountbutton

2 Likes

Christmas Event!

This Christmas event brings 2 new festive Cubots into the game and a new currency! Candy Canes will rarely spawn instead of coins, which you can use to unlock festive Cubots!

Play it here: https://explore.gethopscotch.com/p/12scko2bo5

Filtered? Loading...

Tags; @MarkerGames @Limon @Dolphin_Blast @CreativePenguin @Liquid @Octo-Pi @KingGuin87 @creationsofavillager @C.H.Rissole @Cutelittlekittycat @Innerpanda @Dragongirl1264 @braynee202 @Rapterdragon_83 @aadenboy

7 Likes

Lol look at this

This took forever to grind
Oh and here’s some feedback:
OPENING EGGS TAKES WAY TOO LONG!!!
I’m literally so stressed out!!!
I’m trying to grind out the penguin and gold cubots, and the egg takes too long to open, and it feels like forever for the “tap to exit” to be tappable!!!
Here’s a tip: Make opening an egg take you back to the egg scene, not the main map…

3 Likes