Updates for Dashing Ninja!

My honest, honest review…
I LOVE THIS GAME IT IS SO ADDICTING!!! I use it to fill my time, every time! Great game! Please don’t stop the amazing updates!!

2 Likes

Omg thanks so much :face_holding_back_tears::sob: I’m on vacation so don’t worry I haven’t stopped making updates :)) more will be coming in ~4 days!

3 Likes

Oops guess who forgot to remove the celebration event :face_in_clouds:

2 Likes

time to log in and get what i don’t have yet

3 Likes

oop nevermind i got the rainbow ninja first try lol

3 Likes

Nice! Maybe this is a sign to make 5% chance skins next update…

2 Likes

The celebration event is now gone… You can still spend any remaining cake coins though so don’t worry if you have extra!

2 Likes

Yeah well it was kinda a good mistake that you forgot to remove it! Because I played the celebration on the day it was supposed to go and I thought wow this is lucky! Thanks :blush:
I am officially addicted to this game!

2 Likes

I have one question though,
How exactly do you get gems in the game?

2 Likes

Glad to hear your enjoying the event! I’m glad you got to stock up on some more stuff :birthday::cake:!

2 Likes

Getting gems is pretty difficult, click the blue arrow which is the bottom right button in the main menu and you can rebirth to get gems, and a special multiplier. But rebirthing resets all areas, and coins but keeps gems, skins, particles, and event coins. So you will have to re-buy your areas. Luckily tue rebirth multiplier makes it easier to get more coins! Hope this helps :))

1 Like

Oh yeah I get it now thanks!
I love this game way too much :joy:

1 Like

Your welcome, I’m glad to hear you like the game! :blush:

1 Like

Let me know if you have any questions, comments, or feedback/recommendations for the game! I love to hear them!

I truly support this game and I hope it gets extra extra popular!

Is it possible for you to tag me for updates on this? Maybe you could do a poll in the op asking whether people want to be tagged and what sizes of updates?

1 Like

Thanks for the support!

Here is a post where you can get tagged for updates, or when I hold polls so you can decide what updates you want!

1 Like

Oh sorry didn’t see those haha, it could be a little easier for people who don’t read the whole thing but just the op to put those in it but you don’t have to! :wink:

1 Like

It’s fine, I usually put them in the first post because some people don’t like reading the entire OP, so they just scroll down and the first post is the poll so they would see that. Maybe it’s just me though!

1 Like

Oh yes I didn’t think of it that way!
Could I suggest some things you can add to the game?

1 Like

Of course! Don’t take it personally if I don’t add things you suggest, I think I’m pretty picky as to what I add lol

1 Like