Updates for Dashing Ninja!

Can you add me to the tag list

3 Likes

Your added!

3 Likes

(Polls that will change a decent amount) Dashing ninja is going to get a BIG LIMITED EVENT!!! A CELEBRATION EVENT BECAUSE WE GOT SECOND PLACE IN THE SUMMER COMP!!! VOTE ON YOUR FAVORITE!!

But which event do you want more?
  • Celebration event
  • Summer event

0 voters

Tags; @Potato @Tri-Angle @Dragongirl1264 @Liquid @HRR1213 @creationsofavillager @Cutelittlepuppydog @Wally @HapPI314 @ShiningStars

Hope you’re excited!

8 Likes

Or would you rather have a normal update? I think an event would be more fun though.

1 Like

Nah I’d rather have an event

2 Likes

Ok sounds good!

2 Likes

@Potato , you made a project to show me the jumping thing you wanted to be added but I’ve looked everywhere and I can’t find it. Can you link it again?

3 Likes

WHAT MY UPDATE MESSAGE?!?!

It went poof!!

1 Like

BIG NEW EVENT!!!

Since we got 2nd place for the summer comp, there is a celebration event!! (V3.0.1) (Update that change a lot)
This update includes…

• A new area!
  • 2 New Skins!
  • 1 New Particle!
  • New Crate!
  • New Rarity!
  • New Currency!
    All of these items are LIMITED and will be gone after August 8th! (They will save in your
    inventory if you unlock them though!)

Play it here; https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/12i7otqlz2

Tags; @Potato @Tri-Angle @Friday @cutelittlepuppydog @Dragongirl1264 @Liquid @HRR1213 @creationsofavillager @Tabitha @Wally @HapPI314 @Blue_Kuna @ShiningStars

7 Likes

Amazing! Is it out of the filter yet?

4 Likes

Not yet, the link isn’t there because I had to remake the post and I forgot lol

3 Likes

Do you like the update?

3 Likes

@creationsofavillager , I saw you liked my latest post and sorry if I seem like I’m bugging you, but what are your thoughts about the update? Did you like it?

3 Likes

@StarlightStudios
I like the game very much, it’s so great
Especially the pixel arts you’ve added :))

3 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

Sorry, but it’s in 404 for me.
(I actually like everyone’s post, but your other update to dashing ninja was awesome!)

3 Likes

Awesome! I love the event!
My feedback is to make the balloons behind everything else, because they’re kind of distracting.

Also, do you want me to make some celebration music? No cost

2 Likes

Sorry but if we added the celebration music like we added the main menu music, we would have to re-upload the game. I appreciate the offer though and I will look into changing the balloons!

1 Like

The update is now out of the filter! It didn’t give me a notif so I might be late

2 Likes

Omg yay we hit 1K played!

4 Likes