Updates for Dashing Ninja!

unfortunately we cant allow that then
if you edit history me the name of the website, we can make sure to clarify this for going forward

4 Likes

aw ok, how do I do that? And can you explain to me why I couldn’t post the link so I know for next time?

3 Likes

post something and then click the 3 dots
then click the pencil icon

then in the top, to the right of your name, youll see a little box that says “why are you editing” and you can type there

tldr, its basically a blanket rule for safety. sharing outside usernames can lead to communication outside the forum which is unmoderated and bc you dont know who’s who, there could be someone with malicious intent and you could get hurt. and even if you turn off comments, theres no way to ensure everyone else will and they can share personal info or something which again is not safe. @TB23 can elaborate for you because i dont really have the time for a full essay rn sorry :sweat_smile:

do the edit history tho and i’ll bring up whatever needs to on the leaders end

5 Likes

Ok I did it, my username is just my first name with a number at the end if that changes anything. Thanks for the help!

4 Likes

I think what would be cool is if you continue going westward like what you did with Japan and South Korea. I personally think you should go with India or something like that.

3 Likes

Idk if what I said makes sense, but yeah

2 Likes

I’d like to be tagged for updates
Your an amazing coder loL

2 Likes

That’s what I wanted to do, but believe me it was almost impossible to find another area for South Korea and I don’t want that to happen again. I could just think beforehand though lol but then if I wanted to do a country that was west it wouldn’t be possible. I might do a poll though since a lot of people have been asking me about that. Thanks for the feedback!

1 Like

Thanks so much it means a lot! Of course I can tag you!

2 Likes

Greece will be added to the game next update! Also I’m unfortunately not going to be hosting the comp for making a skin design because I don’t want to break hopscotch guidelines but I may find a way just don’t count on it for now!

2 Likes

Just post the original image in the Dht, then we can edit it however we like in our own programs and post it there. Then, you remove the bg

3 Likes

That should work! Although everyone’s designs would need to be made in a pixel style if that’s ok

2 Likes

So… I can’t make mine a walking, dashing advertisement for novatown… right? (aka be a goddess character from my game)

2 Likes

If it’s a pixelated character it would be fine lol

2 Likes

Ok thx lol. Could you please post the original ninja character in the Dht so I can edit it?

2 Likes

The comp hasn’t started yet so not as of now. I also need a couple more people to request to join but I will host another poll so more people will see it later.

2 Likes

Also what does dht stand for? Is it drawing with hopscotch or something like that? I think it’s a topic

3 Likes

I don’t know either to be frank, I believe is has something to do with drawing (I’m not really into that department)

3 Likes

Exactly :+1:

2 Likes

oh lord there’s no way I’m finishing this update in time for the summer comp, wish me luck :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like