Updates for Dashing Ninja!

It has been decided. Once the last country which is

:&4@-“ :@-0;/

Is released, [REDACTED] will be unveiled to the world.

Are you ready for a future of multi-versal travel?

3 Likes

After some decision making I’ve decided to not add another new country I just will add [REDACTED] next update (It will be in a while so keep in mind)>

1 Like

@StarlightStudios, could I design a skin for Dashing Ninja? (I don’t want any credit if you say yes)

1 Like

Can you give a description and a quick concept please? I would love to make this work!

And also make sure it’s the same pixel style as the game; like you make the art in a pixel art app.

1 Like

A particle similar to the metal crate - gold crowns, silver crowns, bronze crowns that will be made in my Pixel Art Pad (tell me width and height though) :))

1 Like

I can’t really tell you the width and height because the pixels I used might be different then the ones on your art pad.
Is their anything else other then the crowns? They would have to have other stuff to make them more unique so maybe like a gold/silver/bronze staff? Also if your making a whole crate you would need to make the icon too please.

1 Like

No problem, today’s my bday, and I really just want to help out!

2 Likes

Oh happy birthday! I appreciate that you want to add a new crate into the game! (Hopefully this isn’t too much just they have to fit the “art style” which makes it hard for people to add stuff but I’ll try to make it work!)

1 Like

@StarlightStudios, here’s the crowns and crates!
https://forum.gethopscotch.com/t/drawing-with-hopscotch-topic-2-official/60774/3374?u=happi314

2 Likes

Can you please post three images where the crown is on the ninja and not on its own please? They look great!!

1 Like

They’re supposed to be particles…

2 Likes

Ok, thanks for telling me! You said skin so I thought you meant a skin crate lol

I will make the crate image myself as it’s not based off of the original because you don’t have access to it.

It will be added in hopefully around a week!

Thank you!

Sorry if this and my other games get updated less, I’m very very busy with school so I don’t have much time to work on my games (I’m still making updates don’t worry!)

2 Likes

Thanks so much everyone! Dashing Ninja has over 5K plays and 200 likes!

2 Likes

it still needs more! /hj
It is truly a great game! /srs

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

cool!

i just wish the countries had more areas lol

4 Likes

Our top in the world research team is having trouble finding unique areas to use. We are sick of this. [REDACTED] fixed this. [REDACTED] fixes everything.

Our team is having mechanical difficulties so we apologize for the delay. Know it’s coming.

3 Likes

@894ers please check this awesome game and topic out if you haven’t already!
I totally didn’t tag you guys just to stop my tag list from eventually getting deleted :rofl:/j I did tag because of that

5 Likes

Love the game

1 Like