Updates for Dashing Ninja!

Would you all be interested in joining a competition where you could make your own skins for the game?

I stg if I get one more person telling me about the tags ima cry /j

5 Likes

(Polls that will change some of the game) Which country do you want to see in the next update?

• Greece!
  • Italy!

0 voters

Tags; @Potato @Tri-Angle @Dragongirl1264 @Liquid @HRR1213 (thanks soooo much for the mushrooms btw I was trying to find out who it was lol!) @creationsofavillager

6 Likes

Yes!!!

Would they have to be in a pack?

3 Likes

People could submit skins for the game and the top 3 skins will turn into a crate!

4 Likes

Does anyone know if I could post a link to the pixel art website so people could edit the original design? I know it’s safe and it’s really popular (even other hopscotchers use it). The rules on external links are kinda confusing to me because I don’t think it would count as personal and there’s really no way to contact me.

3 Likes

I think it’s safe to post it - if anything, the leads will take it down if they find it breaks community guidelines.

5 Likes

Is there a community and or chat system?

3 Likes

Ok thanks! When my current comp is over I will host it! Please vote in this poll before the comp so I can see who would actually join.

• I would submit a design!
  • I wouldn’t submit a design.

0 voters

3 Likes

You can comment on people’s designs but I can turn them off.

1 Like

Does it show your username? If so, can they see your other designs and comment on those?
(also I’m out of likes)

3 Likes

It will show my username, and my other post I can remove comments on.

3 Likes

@Pumpkin?

Hey, why isn’t it working??

3 Likes

unfortunately we cant allow that then
if you edit history me the name of the website, we can make sure to clarify this for going forward

4 Likes

aw ok, how do I do that? And can you explain to me why I couldn’t post the link so I know for next time?

3 Likes

post something and then click the 3 dots
then click the pencil icon

then in the top, to the right of your name, youll see a little box that says “why are you editing” and you can type there

tldr, its basically a blanket rule for safety. sharing outside usernames can lead to communication outside the forum which is unmoderated and bc you dont know who’s who, there could be someone with malicious intent and you could get hurt. and even if you turn off comments, theres no way to ensure everyone else will and they can share personal info or something which again is not safe. @TB23 can elaborate for you because i dont really have the time for a full essay rn sorry :sweat_smile:

do the edit history tho and i’ll bring up whatever needs to on the leaders end

5 Likes

Ok I did it, my username is just my first name with a number at the end if that changes anything. Thanks for the help!

4 Likes

I think what would be cool is if you continue going westward like what you did with Japan and South Korea. I personally think you should go with India or something like that.

3 Likes

Idk if what I said makes sense, but yeah

2 Likes

I’d like to be tagged for updates
Your an amazing coder loL

2 Likes

That’s what I wanted to do, but believe me it was almost impossible to find another area for South Korea and I don’t want that to happen again. I could just think beforehand though lol but then if I wanted to do a country that was west it wouldn’t be possible. I might do a poll though since a lot of people have been asking me about that. Thanks for the feedback!

1 Like