Updates for Dashing Ninja!

Nova ninja

3 Likes

Nice! One of my favorites for sure!

3 Likes

I like the balloons in the celebration world but they never delete they just keep cloning themselves and it makes it laggy

3 Likes

I’ll look into that, in the game or on the main menu?

Edit: Nevermind

3 Likes

This bug is now fixed in the latest version. Thanks for the report!

4 Likes

Vote for dashing ninja in hopes to get excellent!

3 Likes

My honest, honest review…
I LOVE THIS GAME IT IS SO ADDICTING!!! I use it to fill my time, every time! Great game! Please don’t stop the amazing updates!!

2 Likes

Omg thanks so much :face_holding_back_tears::sob: I’m on vacation so don’t worry I haven’t stopped making updates :)) more will be coming in ~4 days!

3 Likes

Oops guess who forgot to remove the celebration event :face_in_clouds:

2 Likes

time to log in and get what i don’t have yet

3 Likes

oop nevermind i got the rainbow ninja first try lol

3 Likes

Nice! Maybe this is a sign to make 5% chance skins next update…

2 Likes

The celebration event is now gone… You can still spend any remaining cake coins though so don’t worry if you have extra!

2 Likes

Yeah well it was kinda a good mistake that you forgot to remove it! Because I played the celebration on the day it was supposed to go and I thought wow this is lucky! Thanks :blush:
I am officially addicted to this game!

2 Likes

I have one question though,
How exactly do you get gems in the game?

2 Likes

Glad to hear your enjoying the event! I’m glad you got to stock up on some more stuff :birthday::cake:!

2 Likes

Getting gems is pretty difficult, click the blue arrow which is the bottom right button in the main menu and you can rebirth to get gems, and a special multiplier. But rebirthing resets all areas, and coins but keeps gems, skins, particles, and event coins. So you will have to re-buy your areas. Luckily tue rebirth multiplier makes it easier to get more coins! Hope this helps :))

1 Like

Oh yeah I get it now thanks!
I love this game way too much :joy:

1 Like

Your welcome, I’m glad to hear you like the game! :blush:

1 Like

Let me know if you have any questions, comments, or feedback/recommendations for the game! I love to hear them!