Updates for Dashing Ninja!

Name of Project: Dashing Ninja!
Link to the Project: Dashing Ninja! V1.0.0 #summer22 #games #simulation #music #art #story by StarlightStudios
This project is a flappy bird style game where you travel to different countries exploring the world! Rebirth to unlock more countries, get a exclusive multiplier, and gain gems! Use your gems and yen to unlock fun cosmetics to enhance your experience! Enjoy my most high quality experience yet with this content-packed adventure made for the summer comp!

Please vote in the polls below to get tagged in updates and polls so you can make the game how you want!

@ShiningStars @pomtl

13 Likes

Please vote if you would like to be tagged in game updates!

• Tag me in big updates!
  • Tag me in medium-sized updates
  • Tag me in small updates!

0 voters

5 Likes

Please vote if you would like to be tagged in polls to vote on features and updates!

• Tag me in polls that will change a lot about the game!
  • Tag me in polls that will change some of the game!
  • Tag me in polls that will change a little bit of the game!

0 voters

6 Likes

I love the graphics! I suggest watching the flappy bird tutorial, because the jumping animation could improve.

4 Likes

Thank you! I was going to but I totally forgot haha thanks for reminding me! I knew I forgot something :joy:

6 Likes

Hopefully, I tagged @/pomtl correctly but please tell me if I didn’t because I know there are a lot of rules for it

5 Likes

You need to be in the tag list to use the tag I think

4 Likes

Oh ok I was wondering why it didn’t look like a normal tag

5 Likes

Would you all be interested in joining a competition where you could make your own skins for the game?

I stg if I get one more person telling me about the tags ima cry /j

5 Likes

(Polls that will change some of the game) Which country do you want to see in the next update?

• Greece!
  • Italy!

0 voters

Tags; @Potato @Tri-Angle @Dragongirl1264 @Jay @HRR1213 (thanks soooo much for the mushrooms btw I was trying to find out who it was lol!) @creationsofavillager

6 Likes

Yes!!!

Would they have to be in a pack?

3 Likes

People could submit skins for the game and the top 3 skins will turn into a crate!

4 Likes

Does anyone know if I could post a link to the pixel art website so people could edit the original design? I know it’s safe and it’s really popular (even other hopscotchers use it). The rules on external links are kinda confusing to me because I don’t think it would count as personal and there’s really no way to contact me.

3 Likes

I think it’s safe to post it - if anything, the leads will take it down if they find it breaks community guidelines.

5 Likes

Is there a community and or chat system?

3 Likes

Ok thanks! When my current comp is over I will host it! Please vote in this poll before the comp so I can see who would actually join.

• I would submit a design!
  • I wouldn’t submit a design.

0 voters

3 Likes

You can comment on people’s designs but I can turn them off.

1 Like

Does it show your username? If so, can they see your other designs and comment on those?
(also I’m out of likes)

3 Likes

It will show my username, and my other post I can remove comments on.

3 Likes

@Pumpkin?

Hey, why isn’t it working??

3 Likes