Updates for Camera Clickers

Name of Project: Camera Clickers
Link to the Project: Camera Clickers V1.0.0 #games #simulation #art #music #story by keeganlightning123

Camera clickers is a clicker game with a variety of pics to come out of ur cam and sometimes a bag of pics giving 10+ cash and a tv that gives 50+ cash. play it using the link above!

14 Likes

Hey all click the link if u wanna play it welcome too I will do votes and answer questions and talk about updates and I always can say hi! If u have bugs tell me I’ll fix them!

12 Likes

Cool game!
I love how the pictures that come out are random

Maybe for the next update there can be even more

6 Likes

I wont add for pics 1 : I’m lazy 2 : there’s not really any more emojis for pics but I just made a update

4 Likes

And a new updates out for cam clickers I don’t wanna spoil it but go play it hint (norm to see at birthday party’s) an- u know now u bet ITS I- I wont spoil it;)

5 Likes

And ty! I worked hard on it and I will tell u a secret (if u are not wild fox or my bro don’t read past this ……………(soon I’ll add auto clicker;)

5 Likes

It’s ok if u read past put I only tell some people abt updates

5 Likes
  • Shall I make a big update that will take long or small update?
  • Big update
    [/po[poll name=poll2 type=regular results=always chartType=bar]
  • Small I make a small update or a big update
  • Bug update will take more time but adds a ton
  • Small update takes less time but u don’t get much

0 voters

6 Likes

There is a big bug with polls so The first voter for small update we’ll have everyone choose the same small update but if someone chooses large update then large update people should just use the same one

5 Likes

Polls can be difficult to make - let me know if you need a helping hand!

7 Likes

I forgot to do a big one sr!

3 Likes

O ok ! Ty I’ll tell ya if I do

4 Likes

Everyone reply to this comment with ideas I most likely will add it!

4 Likes

@Gynn, show this game support, I mean like, play and share nice words! Good job @Keeganlightning123.

Also, never met. Hello :wave:

13 Likes

Hi nice to meet you too

3 Likes

Everyone if you want ask for updates I most likely will add them (in new so make it not to hard to make) and ask questions I’ll answer then just reply and I’ll look at them

3 Likes

Maybe you can buy advertisements for your photos which cost money but you earn more money?

2 Likes

How is camera clickers going? Excited for release

(Sorry TWF, accidentally replied to you)

2 Likes

It’s already out!

3 Likes

So far camera clickers has 10 likes

3 Likes