Updates and Feedback for Ice-Cream Parlor!

Name of Project: Ice-Cream Parlor!
Link to the Project: SMOOTHIES!! Ice-Cream Parlor!🍦V2.2.4 #games #simulation #art #story #music by StarlightStudios

11 Likes

HUGE UPDATE FOR ICE-CREAM PARLOR!!!

Version 2.2.4

Introducing… SMOOTHIES!! Once your reach level five, you can start making smoothies! Smoothies change color based on what berries you put in them! Unlock 3 more berries at level 6 and have fun mixing and matching with 9 berries! To find out how to use smoothies, go to the title screen, press the “?”, then press the blender! There is also one last flavor, cone, and topping! This update also includes numerous bug fixes and sadly we have to reset everyone’s cash. Trust me it sounds worse than it is because everything else is safe! Please tell me about any bugs or suggestions! I hope you love this update!

10 Likes

Please reply to this for feedback on version 2.2.4 of Ice-Cream Parlor! . Please tell me,

• Suggestions for new content updates

• Glitches and Bugs

• And any other recommendations or changes you want to see in the game!

9 Likes

Known bugs;

*Being able to reset the order by clicking on the stand and then clicking on the “X” in the top left corner.

This bug will be fixed later and instead, it will become a feature!

9 Likes

maybe tou could make a feature where the customers decrease in patience when they wait in line? so that you have to do orders quickly so nobody runs out of patience :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Maybe after a certain amount of time the customers will leave? All though with the current state of the game it wouldn’t really affect anything so maybe I would add a supplies cost at the start of the day so you need more customers to pay it off? This supplies cost would be the same cost as fulfilling one order. But, this would make money making harder in the game so maybe I would add customer ratings based on customer satisfaction which would increase or decrease the amount of money you make? Does this sound like a good idea?

6 Likes

Your projects are real cool, and welcome to the forum~

5 Likes

Thanks alot!

6 Likes

The projects in the filter right now but be on the lookout for the update when it gets approved! Do you want me to tag you when it’s approved?

5 Likes

Medium-Sized update for Ice-Cream Parlor!

Version 2.3.4

In this update, there is now a supply cost at the start of each day (doesn’t get billed until the end of the day). This is the base amount for how much money you make from a correct order. But to get rid of this fee or even turn a bigger profit, customers now have feelings! :joy: This is based on a “satisfaction meter”. Every satisfied order increases this by 1 (unless it’s at 3) and every un-satisfied order will decrease it by 1. (Unless it’s at 1) You get a satisfaction bonus at the end of the day to make up for the supply cost. If your meter is at 0, you earn no bonus. If it’s at 2 the bonus is exactly the supply cost. If the meter is at 3 you earn double the supply cost.

Bug Fixes; Fixed a bug where you could refresh an order by clicking the stand button and then the “X” button.

The game should be bug-less now but tell me if any bugs show up! Have fun!

3 Likes

Please reply to this for feedback on version 2.3.4 of Ice-Cream Parlor! . Please tell me,

• Suggestions for new content updates
  • Glitches and Bugs
  • And any other recommendations or changes you want to see in the game!
3 Likes

Probably should make it public

3 Likes

Wait how do you do that?

2 Likes

here :))

2 Likes

Thanks!!!

3 Likes

The poll is fixed now!

4 Likes

Wait is the poll not fixed because I can’t see the people who voted

4 Likes

Yeah, unfortunately it looks like the poll isn’t fixed.

You can create a new one by copy / pasting this, or a leader can edit it into the original poll. There’s a small check box in the bottom right when creating an advanced poll, and if you check that it’ll make your poll public :))

[poll type=multiple results=always min=1 max=2 public=true chartType=bar]
* Tag me in Large Updates! (ex. Smoothie Update!)
* Tag me in Medium-sized updates! (ex. Satisfaction Update)
* Tag me in Small Updates/Bug fixes!
[/poll]
4 Likes

Here’s a poll if you want to be tagged for updates! Sorry, the first two didn’t work so try this one!

• Tag me in Large Updates! (ex. Smoothie Update!)
  • Tag me in Medium-sized updates! (ex. Satisfaction Update)
  • Tag me in Small Updates/Bug fixes!

0 voters

4 Likes

Okay this one works now!

4 Likes