Updates and Development for Farming Simulator 2

Found a fix for this. It will be released during next update and basically it stops you from moving diagonally.

2 Likes

Ok Thanks. Hope to see it

2 Likes

Next update going to be delayed a bit because hopscotch pulled the classic delete random code move :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Sorry, i know how annoying that is…

2 Likes

What

Do you mean? Hopscotch doesn’t have that block.

2 Likes

Thanks, not to much is gone but the plant feature disappeared and Casey herself just got deleted. For a second I thought that the Casey crop update got deleted and I was about to cry :joy:

2 Likes

No I meant it figuratively, basically saying how hopscotch will delete code that I put in randomly, not as in a block in itself.

4 Likes

Oh that’s good because it means you can spam random blocks and it will delete them.

2 Likes

No I don’t mean that, I mean code that is fundamental to the game will get removed randomly in hopscotch.

2 Likes

What why?!? Why is that even in hopscotch?!? It hasn’t happened to me. You can ask @t1_hopscotch to restore it. Where’s the bug report?!?

2 Likes

Sadly it’s already to late as if I restored it to a different version I would lose a lot of progress on a upcoming update.

1 Like

Small Development Update for Farming Simulator 2! (V0.2.4)

This update includes…

• 2 New Fish! You can now catch Tuna and Salmon on Fishing Isle!
  • Reworked fish randomizer system! There are now catch rates for different fish!
  • Rainbowium is going from 4 to 3 stars and now only sells for 20 coins. But don’t worry as the speed of the fish got a significant nerf as well.
  • New Recipe! Enjoy cooking the Salmon to make a scrumptious dish!

Here is a link;

Here’s a photo of all fish stats since I can’t post a link due to Community Guidelines.

Tags; @DogIcing @RoadOcean @Dragongirl1264 @Babyhorse3000 @Dolphin_Blast @William04GamerA

5 Likes

Omg I just coded the most useful thing ever!!! I found a way to easily make it so you can move in certain areas! A lot more areas in the future will use the D-Pad now :)))

4 Likes

HUGE NEW DEVELOPMENT UPDATE FOR FARMING SIM 2!!! (V0.3.4)

This update includes…

• Fishing Isle expansion! Fishing isle has an extra area for you to check out!
  • New shop and character! Head over to Frank’s Fishing to get your hands on epic fishing rods to collect awesome new fish!
  • 4 New Fish! There are 4 new fish you can collect and sell all with the new fishing rod!
  • Many bug fixes to make gameplay better!

Here’s a link;

Here is the new fish catch rate sheet;

Tags; @Dragongirl1264 @DogIcing @LunaLovegood @RoadOcean @Babyhorse3000 @Dolphin_Blast @Henry @PM_Studios @Mathematics2 @William04GamerA

8 Likes

Reply to this with questions, concerns, and feedback for the update!

2 Likes

Nice update! The new fish seem like a cool addition, and the new area also sounds cool!

2 Likes

Thanks! The fish are really cool definitely fascinating, especially from a visual perspective!

1 Like

I like the new update

3 Likes

Thanks a lot!

2 Likes

Bug: when tapping the plant button it has a can’t download the project error.

3 Likes