Updates and Development for Farming Simulator 2

I can try helping

1 Like

Thanks a lot! Feel free to tag me or send a link to a project with music you wanted to add!

1 Like

That would be great! Feel free to send a link or tag me if you published a project with music you would like to submit!

1 Like

SUPER BIG DEVELOPMENT UPDATE!! (V0.2.2) This update is super super giant and contains the following;

• The route map system! There’s now a path leading to the train station where you can travel to different places using route maps!

• The first route map is fishing isle! Catch fish here to make money and cook fabulous new dishes! (Seafood dishes along with fishing rods and difficulty of fish progression not implemented yet. This just implements the system with two fish as of now.)

• 2 new dishes! You can now cook the bun and the plain muffin! Not exciting as of now, but later on they will be useful for cooking up cool dishes in the kitchen.

• Tiny lore tidbit when you first play :eyes:

Here’s a link;

Tags; @Dragongirl1264 @DogIcing @LunaLovegood @RoadOcean @Babyhorse3000 @Dolphin_Blast @Henry

Tell me feedback and suggestions on this update please! (Ignore the weird number on the left side of the screen while trying to catch a fish it’s for debug purposes.) Have fun!

4 Likes

Here is a correct sound.

3 Likes

Rate the quality of the content in this poll, please! (No tags)

0 voters

2 Likes

Please respond to this post to explain your answer! There is no point in answering without telling me why because there wouldn’t be anything I could do to improve!

2 Likes

Can’t figure out how to fish

2 Likes

Click the arrow next to this “How to Fish” Button and it should tell you how but if you don’t understand I can try to explain it better. If you don’t know how to get to the fishing isle when you first join look to the left for the train sign. Then go up to it and press interact. Then you press travel and then press fishing isle. Hope this helps and if you still can’t figure it out tell me!

2 Likes

Also if it seems super hard to catch the Rainbowium, that’s understandable as the only fishing rod is the beginner one and the bar will get bigger when you upgrade the fishing rod.

2 Likes

Did you end up figuring it out?

2 Likes

Sadly since you can’t duplicate scenes, in order to make lots of areas to explore you will probably have to use swiping the screen to move instead of arrow keys. So all route maps and the forest will use swiping in the screen to move your character. Hopefully you understand.

3 Likes

Development is almost always paused during weekdays due to school so don’t expect development updates as often until summer starts!

2 Likes

Update on this, I’m busy on most weekends now so there sadly might not be much development at all until summer starts. (Please note I’m on vacation 3 days after summer starts so it might be a week or two after summer starts before I work on the game a lot).

3 Likes

I’m looking forward to seeing the updates you make even if it takes time! If you have a tag list for project updates, could you add me?

3 Likes

Thank you! If you want to be tagged in development updates, vote in this poll please! Updates and Development for Farming Simulator 2 - #2 by StarlightStudios

And if you want to be tagged when I need people to decide on features, click on this link please!

1 Like

What is one thing you would change about farming simulator 2? I’m not talking about something you want added, but something in the game that you don’t like.

2 Likes

There is a bug that when you go near the building, you get stuck

2 Likes

Ok I’ll go check it out! Thanks for telling me!

1 Like

Would a reset character button work? Basically it would put you in a spot where you could walk again if you were stuck

2 Likes