Updates and Development for Farming Simulator 2

Name of Project: Farming Simulator 2.

Farming simulator 2 is in very early development and IS NOT GUARANTEED A RELEASE! I have many games that have run into tuns of errors or I got bored of making so don’t count on the game to be released but there is a good chance it will. This game is a sequel to Farming Simulator and includes mainly, Fishing, Cooking, Farming, Getting to know townsfolk, Exploring the world by finding “Route Pages”, and Animal Raising.

Please give feedback and suggestions as they’re very appreciated!

Fun Fact: Farming Simulator 2 has been in the works for a very long time but I’m planning to pick up the pace on it a little!

8 Likes

Please respond for tags on the games development.

• Tag me in major development updates.
  • Tag me in medium-sized development updates.
  • Tag me in small development updates.

0 voters

5 Likes

Please respond for tags on polls to decide on features and changes to the game.

• Tag me on polls that will change a lot about the game.
  • Tag me on polls that will change a decent amount of the game.
  • Tag me on polls that will change a little bit of the game.

0 voters

5 Likes

Small Development Update for Farming Simulator 2!
V0.0.1
Tags; @dogicing

This adds exit buttons and the interior to the Choco Cafe!

New Link;

7 Likes

Quick question, do you like the pixel art style in the game?

6 Likes

Not Really

5 Likes

What don’t you like about it?

5 Likes

New version being approved fixed the interact button breaking when holding down on the screen after pressing the exit button.

5 Likes

Do you not like the pixel aspect of it or is it just the certain style of it? Does it make you want to play the game less? Or is it not a big deal?

5 Likes

This is a really really important poll so choose wisely! (Falls under polls that will change a lot about the game). How the votes are distributed will affect how much the aspects are focused on. All of these will still be pretty content-heavy (Animal raising might not be too advanced though so keep that in mind).

I’m most excited for this feature;

• Farming!
  • Fishing!
  • Animal Raising!
  • Getting to know the townsfolk and lore!
  • Exploring the world by finding “route pages” to get special items!
  • Cooking!

0 voters

Tags; @Tri-Angle @Dragongirl1264 @Dogicing @The.8 @Kingnomnom @RoadOcean

7 Likes

Big thanks to everyone who participates in this poll since it’s very important!

5 Likes

It’s not a big deal, I just generally dont think pixel art is good

5 Likes

Ok thanks for the response!

4 Likes

Yes it gives off the perfect vibe for the game. But, I would suggest matching the shading a bit more? For example, the paths have a lot of shading, while the buildings have a shadow for the sides of them but nowhere else.

4 Likes

Thanks a lot! I have a bad habit of putting shading in random places and not anywhere else so thanks for pointing it out!

4 Likes

That’s fine! I can help if you’d like :))

4 Likes

Some depth was added to the map! Let me know what you think! (Props to @Dragongirl1264 for suggesting this!)

• Shadows were added to the bottom right corner of buildings.

• Shadow spots were added in some locations (hard to notice so you might not even see them)

• Globs of green were added on some grass areas

Play it here;

4 Likes

Ooh nice job!

3 Likes

That would be awesome! Are you saying you wanted to make models or give feedback on my own to improve them? The website is pixil art if you wanted to help make them!

3 Likes

Thanks!! :grin:

3 Likes