🥪 untitled sandwich game DEMO competition!

disclaimer

This event/competition/challenge is started by me (@ yourself) and all the currencies, rewards, and prizes are handled by me, not Hopscotch. You can find other similar self-started events in Competitions & Events, or even start one yourself. Because this is started by me, Hopscotch and the forum leaders are not involved or responsible in any of the transactions here.

Welcome to the USG (Untitled Sandwich Game) Competition!

Compete for an exclusive cup!

Welcome to the demo of Untitled Sandwich Game! In this demo you are trying to get the most amount of orders completed in 2 and a half minutes. Go as fast as you can to ensure the grand prize for the top 3 winners… an exclusive cup in Untitled Smoothie Game! Only 3 cups will ever exist so make sure to get one!

This is officially Phase 2 of -1 Over taking USG and replacing it with USG. Please embrace this divine overtaking.

– How to Play –

Orders appear at the top for you to complete. Make your sandwich by dragging ingredients to a plate, which they will then stack on to add to the sandwich. Sandwiches all have a protein, so you need to click the → arrow in the top right to go to the patty station where you can cook beef. This takes time, so go do other things for orders while you wait. Click the clock button to set a timer for the amount of time it takes to cook a patty, this will notify you when it’s done. Finally go the the next station where you get drinks for the person’s order! Here you drag a glass to the pop machine and select your desired flavor to be poured.

Note that this is a DEMO, and the game may be buggy at times. Try not to click to many things at once to prevent HS from crashing.

HAVE FUN!

Ends April 5th

-StarlightStudios, and -1

Current Leaderboard:

-1st Place:

2nd Place:

3rd Place:

Prizes!

All: EXCLUSIVE Sandwich cup in Untitled Smoothie Game! 3 in the world :))
1: 1,000 Coins
2: 750 Coins
3: 500 Coins

Please lmk if you want to help give out prizes! :sparkling_heart:

• I want to join!
  • I want to give a prize! (tag me please!)
0 voters

GO PLAY!

https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/13rnvvg62j

@ShiningStars @pomtl

8 Likes

takings -1st post!

6 Likes

could we title it or something

4 Likes

BAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

Thats what the topic title is for!

4 Likes

DONT SKIP! 🩷 :heart: :orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart:🩵 :blue_heart: :purple_heart:

Guys :sob::sob: Maybe you all thought this was an april fools joke but no it’s actually real!! /srs

I made a brand new sandwich cooking simulator and it’s really cool imo you guys should try it!

Look at the op if you want to join a competition to get an exclusive cup in usg that only 3 people will have!

https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/13rnvvg62j

OP Here! :sparkles:

@ShiningStars

10 Likes

I will do it.
this sounds interesting very interesting

4 Likes

Thanks! Hopefully we’ll get a lot more people, I don’t know why nobody wants to do it :sob:

4 Likes

I’m so so so sorry :sob:

I have a project for school that I need to work on :sob:

and multiple test to redo lol

I’ll try though!
4 Likes

It’s fine you don’t have to be sorry and/or do it if you don’t want to

5 Likes

Yeah i would do it but i gotta memorize a poem by the end of break and ive been procrastinating way too much on that
Sorrry

New usg, hmm… when i have time i’ll decide which usg is better lol
Even tho one of them isnt usg anymore

6 Likes

@StarlightStudios Its a good game and pretty well made

But sometimes when I click the plates or burgers, it womps

2 Likes

Thanks but it’s not my fault, the only thing you can do is to not click/drag multiple things at once

Also don’t have your arm on the screen

1 Like

I already tried minimizing it as much as I could

1 Like

Alr

It really bad becuase the whole game freezes lol

I will try to send my score in a few min

1 Like

Yep I know — I really wish I knew what to do I mean maybe I could make sure you aren’t person a sandwich before changing pages which might actually fix it

1 Like

Also a for better visuals

Maybe make it so that the starting position of the plates don’t collide with the stove

Also maybe make it so you can take off items of your burger

3 Likes

It’s not possible for the plates to not collide with anything

No that wouldn’t be possible and anyways just use the trash can on the left side of the screen below the order

3 Likes

wait what

4 Likes

Not enough people wanted to join so the competition is canceled :broken_heart:

@ShiningStars

9 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 60 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.