(Unofficial) Shooting Star 🌠 Game Competition June-July 2022

In cases where the winner(s) are not seed developers, the person donating the seeds can donate them to any seed developer, and they can transfer their seeds for them.

7 Likes

I’d like to give out complex shape art requests to all places. Complex for first, medium for second, and simple for third

8 Likes

@StarlightStudios I’ll do a 300x300 (90000 pixels) pixel art for first~

8 Likes

@ShiningStars [tag fixed]

9 Likes

im confused, how is coding art or music not manual?

7 Likes

Maybe he’s referring to shortcuts or the fact that a lot of art or music makers use templates? I have no clue.

But the summer comp is going on rn, and I have stuff I’m working on, so I don’t have time to make a game for this, sorry.

9 Likes

I kinda put two rules into one so sorry for the confusion. You can’t use any shortcuts you have to code it all by yourself but I also put it you can’t just make art or music. Sorry for the confusion!

10 Likes

Thanks so much for helping to give out prizes! I will update the post shortly I’m just a bit busy rn.

9 Likes

Thanks a lot for volunteering to give out prizes! I will update the post in a bit.

9 Likes

Ya can always wait a few days for more ppl to give out prizes, then update the OP~

8 Likes

Yes that’s all true. Sorry for not getting tagged FearlessPheonix fixed it!

9 Likes

Sound like a nice comp. I unfortunately don’t have time to join.

7 Likes

Thanks a lot! And that’s fine I’m planning on making more of these if it goes well!

9 Likes

All the prizes that people offered to donate are on the post now! Thank you all so much!

9 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

6 Likes

I’m willing to give out forum spamlikes:

1st place: 100 spamlikes

2nd place: 50 spamlikes

3rd place: 20 spamlikes

@StarlightStudios (can you tag me when the comp is over so I know when to give out the spamlikes? thanks, good luck with the comp!)

6 Likes

Yes I will! Thanks a lot for giving out prizes!

9 Likes

Hopefully some more people are willing to join since everyone is getting a prize as of now :joy:

10 Likes

my project is in the filter for custom art rn

6 Likes

@StarlightStudios my entry:

7 Likes