(Unofficial) Shooting Star 🌠 Game Competition June-July 2022

I have seen some of you online so I will tag you all again (hopefully you don’t mind) because I haven’t received a response yet. @Ntt @creationsofavillager @Friday @Dolphin_Blast can you all please give me notice on how your planning to give out the prizes?

1 Like

@Keeganlightning123 please link one of your projects in the Hopscotch app so I can give you seeds, thanks! (Not in the web player)

2 Likes

Ok let me do that rly fast

2 Likes

In max 2 min

2 Likes
2 Likes

@creationsofavillager, for winning first, you get-

Make your request here!

2 Likes

I like how @/creationsofavillager has to give a prize to themselves lol /hj

4 Likes

I do not know the difference in between web player do you know what it is did I do it wrong

2 Likes

If you dont know what the web player is, just link a project within hopscotch so yes yours is correct

3 Likes

@Awesome_E , there are no “waiting prizes” so don’t change my post

2 Likes

Whoops – have all of them been given out? I must have missed something then.

(The prizes-waiting tag is for topics where the competition has ended, but some prizes haven’t been given out)

2 Likes

Yes, with the exception of @Ntt who hasn’t been online for a while so there’s a small chance it will ever get sent out so it would be stuck with the tag for a very long time

3 Likes

I see. By the way, there are a few official tags[1] that you can use to make it very easy to show where a competition currently is. I assumed it was prize waiting because of the posts in this topic, and thought it would help anyone coming across the topic know that faster, but thanks for letting me know.

1. #not-started, #signups-open, #in-progress, #judging, #prizes-waiting, and #complete ↩︎

3 Likes

I was going to but had some rough times
So so sorry that i can’t participate…
Please forgive me

2 Likes

That’s fine! I understand :slight_smile:
I hope you’re doing better!

1 Like

Thankyou @StarlightStudios

3 Likes

I will give out the prizes now

3 Likes