Unofficial Hopscotch Inktober 2021

This event/competition/challenge is started by me (@Jay) and all the currencies, rewards, and prizes are handled by me, not Hopscotch. You can find other similar self-started events in the Competitions & Events or Shops & Requests categories, or even start one yourself. Because this is started by me, Hopscotch and the forum leaders are not involved or responsible in any of the transactions here.

Hey Hops!

Welcome to Inktober 2021!
This Is based off @Ana’s Topic Last October.

Anyone Can Join Inktober!

Just get a pen and draw. All photos Must Be in a portfolio. Quote the portfolio here.

Inktober Video

Origins Of Inktober:

Jake Parker created Inktober in 2009 as a challenge to improve his inking skills and develop positive drawing habits. It has since grown into a worldwide endeavor with thousands of artists taking on the challenge every year.

9 Likes

Nice idea!
Love it.
Though what is the promt list

3 Likes

Severe thunderstorm… can’t talk. Power just went out

3 Likes

It’s a list of what you draw each day

3 Likes

hey, its really cool that you want to do inktober again but unfortunately you cant use Ana’s topic from last year. everything she promised was guaranteed as a member of THT. if you were to do this, it would be a community competition and you wouldnt be able to offer what she did last year as youre unfortunately not in a position to make some of those things happen.

additionally, all art would need to go in portfolios. this is unlike last year but again, that was official and this is not.

ive added the disclaimer into your post but in order to keep your version of inktober, youll have to reframe the entire competition and and core ideas + prizes

let us know if you have any questions

11 Likes

I’ll rewrite it. Sorry

4 Likes

Hey Hops!

Welcome to Inktober 2021!
This Is based off @Ana’s Topic Last October.

Anyone Can Join Inktober!

Just get a pen and draw. All photos Must Be in a portfolio. Quote the portfolio here.

Inktober Video

Origins Of Inktober:

Jake Parker created Inktober in 2009 as a challenge to improve his inking skills and develop positive drawing habits. It has since grown into a worldwide endeavor with thousands of artists taking on the challenge every year.

@/OMTL @/EvilCoders

@Leaders Remove Op and add this

4 Likes

no need to tag us all again; im online and already stated helping you through this so feel free to just go through me.

as for the content, cool. you should clarify prizes and all somewhere to frame it as more of a competition than a topic to collect inktober art

8 Likes

I kind øf like tø play by my øwn rules when it cømes tø this kind øf thing, sø I am afraid that I can’t cømpete in this. Plus, I usually døn’t pøst it øn Høpscøtch; ønly my irl friend LuckyDuncan🍀 has døne that beføre and I cannøt keep up like that.

Døn’t wørry, thøugh. I have plenty øf røøm før my Ødd-tøber celebrations!

4 Likes