Unneeded topic thing

hiimnew
new
welcometotheforum
hey

New here. Blaaaaa. Yooooo.

Hey! Hold on just a sec getting an essay.

Here I made this a long time ago. Enjoy.

Welcome to the forum!

There are lots of fun things to do on here! To check out the latest conversations, click the latest tab!

Things to remember!

Always be nice - no one likes being treated badly! Treat people the way you would wanna be treated!

Don’t start flamewars - This one’s obvious, but don’t start flamewars. Flamewars are basically HUGE arguments in topics!

Don’t tag too much - people don’t really like it when their constantly tagged! You can tag people every once in a while, but not every post! :wink:

Ask for help when you need it - Don’t keep wondering if your program will stink! Ask for help!

The trust levels!

@trust_level_0/New User - The starting level for everyone.

@trust_level_1/Basic - This one you will get quick, it gives you basic features for everything!

@trust_level_2/Member - Not much of a difference, but a couple new features! It unlocks after being on for a few day.

@trust_level_3/Regular - This one’s a hard to get! You need to be on for 50 days within a 100 day timeframe, and read 20k posts, but this proves your a real hopscotcher once you get it!

@trust_level_4/Leader - Only staff can have this right now. (Users used to be able to get leader, but not anymore.)

P.S. you can tag me any time!

Hello, nice to meet you! I am sophia71205
Here are some topics to help you learn how to use the forum:

You can also type out- @discobot start new user

hi! I like spam liking too!

‘New here’ You’ve been here longer than me.

Hello and welcome to the forum! I hope that you will enjoy being here!