UnicornRainbowx’s General Topic 🌈

LOL. I have a younger sister who always wants to play on my iPad for some reason

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA VICTORY IS YOURS mwahahahahahahhahahahahahaahahahhahahhahaha

Here is what happened…

Bro (thatEnglishMuffin)_ WHERE IS MY COMPUTER?
Me. I don’t know
Bro. I know you have it
Me. I don’t
Bro. ( Kicks me)
Me. (Keeps typing on IPad on Forum)

That’s all about it really

HE KICKED U !? beat him up.

My hamster just felllll ooooffff

lmao, :joy: my hamster ran away… i can cleaning her cadge… and she was gon… to this day i dont know where she went…

GIRL DONT BE A PUSH OVER BEAT HIM UP dont let knowone kick u, not even your brother.

OMG poor little hammy. She/he could still be alive somewhere

I KNOW RIGHT!!! my dad says he hears her in the walls… but its been like 1 yr now, so idk where she is

i really hope she dident die in my house…bc then someone will half to clean it up, and the house will stink due to her decomposing in the walls…

Oh well… hamsters aren’t meant to live more then like 3 yrs or so.
What if one day you just saw her running across the floor
what is her name

yeah, i know, well auctally it depends on what kind of hamster u have, i had a dworf hamster so yeah i it only lives for 3 yrs

ooooffff my hamster keeps falllinng

like legit I’m just sitting by her cage

girl what is ur hamster even doing , lol

also, im kindof upset at my dad for what he did to my other hamster, or i should say what he dident do

She keeps falling of her climby thing,
I’m so descriptive

so like 2 yrs ago i went to vacation and my dad was left home to take care of the animals, also so i called him every knight, how are the hamsters doing!? how are the hamsters doing, EVERY SINGLE KNIGHT and he would always say, oh their fine, and when got home my room was so hot because ot was the summer time, and my hamster was d.e.a.d with no water once so ever.

it wasent even my hamster it was my sister’s, and she dident even cry, i was the one balling my eyes out

Awwww… that is sad. One time I heard a mouse in my room (because 2 years ago my room looked like it got messed up by a tornado) so I went to sleep in the family room and then um the next night my dad put a mouse trap in my closet and we found a mouse and my dad…no more mouse

oh, that’s sad, one time i found a mosuse half dead, because my grandmass cat was LITTERLY playing with it, it was so sad, so i get took it and let it outside free, but my dad was afraid that i touched it bc i could get some deasese , but i dident, lol