Unfeatured Project

Grrr! I was taken down from featured. :frowning: I don't know what happened! It was my first feature and it was taken down I'm a little frustrated and I think it might be a bug, or maybe someone reported it. I don't know what to do! @t1_hopscotch do you know this bug?

This bug happens a lot, unfortunately. I'm sorry this happened to you!

3/5 of my known featureds r gone it's common

That's very sad... I don't like the bug

my least favorite featured of mine glitches and loiters close to the top of the charts and it's like 5 months old

And then almost all my other projects have disappeared off featured

What is it called

I forgot lol let me go check I hated it so much that I forced myself to forget what it was called :grinning: It took like an hour to make so don't judge me one my Coding ability when you see it

https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/ydfsv51qoHere's the link to this abomination

The link Doesn't work

Here it is again then

I've seen that one. It's good.

I wanna see your unfeatured project

Ok just a second

Here

I found it on your profile I remember that game i never played it cause I was busy working on my own games but I saw it and thought it looked cool

@blastfusion got an email explaining it I think. Don't you have an image that explains it all BlastFusion?

Yeah this is not supposed to happen :frowning: I am checking with THT about it β€” I have heard it happening to others' projects on Featured too.

Here is one of his posts from another topic:

Yep,

I would recommend emailing THT @SummarianStudios. It's what I did a couple of weeks ago when this happened to me.