Unamed Account Guide to Pixel Art!

Hello!I am going to show you how I do my pixel art on HS!

Step 1
Add the “set speed to “99999” block so it can go faster (optional)

Step 2
Add a block so it can be more organized and easy for you.Then just add “Repeat times (15)” block and “draw a trail color (color) width (1)” onto your code!

Step 3
Add another block and add change Y by (15) and change Y by (-15)
Then just put the “Move forward (1)” Block between “Repeat times (15)” block and “draw a trail color (color) width (1)”

And here is the finished pixel art!!

If you do this way of pixel art, please link it onto this topic I would love to see it:)
Please give credit also

21 Likes

I think you added a vertical line in the final product (the third vertical line)

using set position makes it faster (I think)

nice tutorial

10 Likes

Great tutorial! I see you did the “invisible thumbnail” background. :eyes:

I think so too. It makes sense, at least. Then you won’t need the set speed block, which will definitely increase the speed by a frame.

5 Likes

Oo I see, nice
Well as Nobody said, set position would be faster than change y with set speed to a nonillion

4 Likes

I love it! I might make a pixel art soon…still, if you follow me, you can see that I am making progress on ‘City Tycoon’…I’ll bookmark this

4 Likes

This is really helpful because I had no idea how to do pixel art. Thanks so much, @Unamed-Account!

3 Likes

Thanks for the method my project is

3 Likes

Thanks for this amazing guide to pixel art! This will be bookmarked along with all the other useful tutorials hops have made. I’m looking forward to using your method to create some awesome pixel art :sunglasses:.

1 Like

Np:)

1 Like

Glad this helped :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Aww nice this taught me a lot I never ever knew the concept of pixel art

1 Like

Bumpity bum p

2 Likes

I wanted to bump my own topic lol

2 Likes