Unable to search projects (CLOSED)

based on a post from my Gt, 𝕄𝕖𝕨π•₯𝕨𝕠ℂ𝕣𝕖𝕒π•₯𝕠𝕣'𝕀 π”Ύπ•–π•Ÿπ•–π•£π•’π• π•‹π• π•‘π•šπ•”! (βœΏβ—•α—œβ—•)━♫.*ο½₯q゚(っ◔◑◔)っ(How's Your day? Hope its good :D) (Everyone's Awesome!):
@CocoaViola made a good point
you can not search up projects even connected to WiFi, only Hopscotchers apperently
What happens:
image image
This happens with any search
If you have this issue…

• I’m on an IPad with the current update
  • I’m on IPhone with current update
  • Im on iPad on, not with current update
  • I’m on iPhone not with current update
  • Other: current update
  • Other: not current update

0 voters

Please comment if your on other
@Ana

5 Likes

There’s been about three topics about this already, loads of people get this
I’m pretty sure tht knows about it and will try to fix it

5 Likes

Oh, ok.
I didn’t see any but idk what to search

2 Likes

Search bug

idk what to search

3 Likes

Lol but in the forum that’s what I meant

3 Likes

I meant you search this on the forum: β€œSearch Bug” :joy:

4 Likes

I hope they are improving the search bar. It’s usually hard to find specific projects anyways because it doesn’t show many projects at a time for search results.

4 Likes

I have this. It is infuriating! I keep being unable to look for specific projects and it bugs me.

4 Likes

Unfortunately, I have this issue too and it seems to be a problem with Hopsoctch’s servers. I will try to see exactly what’s wrong on my computer later, if there is any information available.

1 Like

iPod 6 up to date same problem

1 Like

Yeah, this problem has been recurring so many times, I just end up not searching anymore. So far I haven’t seen any solutions to the problem in other reports.

1 Like

I’m in the latest beta and this happens.

1 Like

I have the current HS, just not the most current IOS

1 Like

Back when I first joined, the search bar was 10 times better. You could scroll like you were scrolling through a person’s profile, so you got a lot more search results and the thumbnails were larger.

4 Likes

Note you can select multiple if you have hopscotch on other things

Wonder what caused this

I wonder why they changed it. Maybe it just had too many bugs

1 Like

They do. I hear reports that ghost​:ghost::ghost: connected them, and they said they’re looking into it.

Wait a minute… do you think Hopscotch will be removing the search tool? This is just like when they removed the β€œTrending” channel. There was a bug with it. (Thanks, @SapphiraDonut.) Thankfully, if they remove the search tool to fix the bug, it will probably return a little while later.

Maybe just for projects, seems to be fine for users

1 Like