Umm how do I post

I just joined and I don’t know how to anything!!! Can someone help please

Yeah, I can. I have a link to an amazing topic made by @Swati_Bang. Click here to read it.

Welcome, @Bayli
First of all, thank you to @William04GamerA for recommending my topic for newer users! It is a really good one for you, if you would like to check it out for further information!!

I can tell obviously you know how to make topics, which is a good thing! I can also see you know how to like! But you may not know how to comment. The blue button that says “reply” at the bottom of every topic helps you do that. Each “reply” is called a post. What you just made is usually called a topic.

Make sure you go to the “latest” tab to check out the latest topics, and like/reply/read some of them. Also check out some of the other prominent categories, like Meta-Forum, Meta-Hopscotch, and also check out the Collabs, Requests, and Competitions!
It would be great to join a club or competition just to see what they are like! Hopscotch and forum clubs are super fun and great if you are always bored!!!

I hope this helped! Please do not hesitate to tag me if you have any questions! You can do this to any forumer by putting an “@” sign over their username. For example, to tag me you would have to do @Swati_Bang. What this does is basically notify the person you are attempting to tag and direct them right to the post where you tagged them when they come onto the forum!!
:smile: Have fun!!

oh okay thanks!,! are my posts working now?

Perfect!! You made a post!!