Uh hello I’m new can anyone teach me stuff

general_topic

Someone teach me how to forum😅

Hi.
This is the hopscotch forums, where you can talk about hopscotch. Sometimes we make topics about other things that we like.
I’m @KoalaKrazy. You can tag people by using @ and putting their name after it.

I’m not the best at explaining this kind of stuff…

Someone got my email, and it isn’t hopscotch

Hello! Welcome to the forum!
To start your journey, please reply with

@discobot start new user

Read my topics and don’t do anything brash

Hello and welcome to the forum! If you need help just tag me like this @TheCMStudios

Hi! I’m here anytime you want! If you need help or if you just wanna talk/rant you can tag me like @MK0825

I’d be glad to help and speak to you

Welcome!!Did you do the tutorial given by @discobot?

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

Hey,there he is!@discobot display help!

I currently know how to do the following things:

@discobot start new user

Starts one of the following interactive narratives: new user, advanced user.

@discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you — Princess Diana

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

Have fun on hopscotch forum,@Ipokemon!

hi i am new in the hopscotch forum

Hello and welcome to the forum! I highly recommend this topic by @the_dancer for new users:

It contains lots of useful information, topic and more that is helpful to read.

Welcome to the forum!

Also, please make sure to read the community guidelines as they are important to follow.

well welcome to hopscotch! if you ever need anyone, tag them like this : @The_candy_artist

Welcome to the forum!

On the forum we love to talk about Hopscotch and coding! You can ask questions about coding, report bugs, answer questions, and post tutorials and advice for others to read!!

You can create a topic, which is fairly easy and great! I also saw you updated your preferences menu! That is also great, because your bio help others learn more about you! Before you update it further however, I recommend you look at the community guidelines to see what to do and what not to do in terms of private information and security.

You can also like, which is great! I love to like topics and posts that are inspirational, send out a very positive message, and are well-written and thoughtful! You can also reply, which is also known as posting. Be sure to only say nice things, and to promote what you love, rather than bashing what you hate!!

I also suggest creating a General Topic. You can converse with others and post project updates! This is recommended, rather than creating a bunch of un-needed topics!

Enjoy your time here on the forum, and tag me (@the_dancer) if you need further help or have any more questions! :smile: HAVE FUN!

I think you accidentally posted that twice

Haha yeah I just realized that.

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.