Two ideas I would like to see in hopscotch

Here are two ideas that I think would be pretty nice to see in hopscotch, lemme know what you guys think;)

Idea 1

A “verification” feature. Probably unlikely to be added into hopscotch but basically, anyone who has been hopscotching for over a year can apply to be “verified.” To get verified, the hopscotch team goes through all of the projects you published within a certain timeframe, to check if the hopscotcher is trustworthy of being verified. They will also have regular checks done (maybe weekly). The perks of being verified is that maybe you have a small “verified” badge next to your logo, a “verified hopscotchers” tab, access to exclusive blocks, such as “custom sounds”, or other things yet to be invented.

Idea 2

This one is a minor change that will make life a bit easier, which would be the ability to add a “check once if name not equal (name)”. Lol this is probably very confusing here is a photo to demonstrate:

IMG_1098.png

This would make coding much easier, as you could fit all the code into one custom block, but could set it so that certain objects would then follow slightly different instructions, or if you want certain objects to ignore some parts.

I wrote this very late, if there are any workarounds to idea 2 please let me know it will help a lot also thanks for reading, have a good day:)

6 Likes

(picture doesn’t load)

2 Likes

Sorry I couldn’t edit it in but here:

Actually now that I read option 1 I don’t think it’s such a good idea anymore :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

this already exists

3 Likes

How have I never seen this before? :see_no_evil:
Thank you so much!

3 Likes

@leaders I’m sorry but could you please delete this topic before I embarrass myself further? :joy:
I have decided that the first idea was bad anyway and the second has already been solved for me lol

4 Likes

I like your first idea though

2 Likes

i can if youd really like, but i like your first idea and it doesn’t matter if the second already exists.

but if you’d like this gone anyway, just tag me and i can delete for you

4 Likes

I’d think the 1st one would be cool but too much work

3 Likes

I think the first would be cool, and maybe a team of well-known, trusted hops could help with moderating that? (Like the curators)

2 Likes

I think the first idea is actually good. Verified users should also get discount on Hopscotch premium :smirk: :smirk:
I mean why not

3 Likes

not a good idea, because THT would lose money

3 Likes

and they would need to spend even more money for people to work more time so they can verify people

2 Likes

yes stop with pandyy

2 Likes