TSRoli's GT | The Forum Snare

starwars
woreblackinstead
the_original_trilogy
prequel_trilogy

It is a dark time. You can’t trust anyone in this world. Your friends, they’re your enemies now. You have to fight for yourself. It’s a cold lonely life. You have nothing left to do. You cannot go to a happy place. The few people you loved have gone limp in your arms. You don’t have any hope or determination. Your life is a sequence of pain and suffering. There is only one ruler in a world like this. She is supposed to rule fairly, in this world, that cannot happen. She runs a corrupt government. You’ve never seen her face. She is powerful and controls all the things you need to survive. She’ll kill you if you doubt her. She sees all, she knows all, she controls all.

(woah something not related to star wars, or is it? Wait what?)

There’ll be no PC8 to stop it this time.

We must call in Serenity Anastasia Winfrey to combat this menace.

She is the only truly divine being on Daupanroh. She has the power to eliminate dark magic.

she does have a point there. I don’t want to die yet.

(just forget ages)

She has the power to destroy the influence of demons with divine magic.

@ChickenGirl, how about you help me design her?

that would include me.

I mean unless you ship reylo.

Kayla, you aren’t a demon. You are a mortal.

Only her demon half will be obliterated.

I haven’t come up with a design for Serenity at all.

Technically Kylo Ren is mortal as well. Not a demon.

Lol, somebody should draw Shaylo. I honestly can’t.

THEN THE VOID MUST BE SUMMONED

Or the Octahedron of Transcendence must be obtained. Kayla and Kylo must be split, and Kylo Ren must be SCRONCHED

Umm… idk. I don’t do surreals.

You are an unholy fusion of Kayla and Kylo Ren. I will force you to unfuse and SCRONCH KYLO REN

gtg.

I have solved the Riddle of the Rocks. THERE’S NO STOPPING ME, NOW THAT I HAVE BECOME A TRANSCENDANT

I could maybe sketch something up
Any input on like color scheme or general aesthetic before I start?

Divine magic appears as whisps of golden light. Maybe make her sort of dark-skinned?

Ok I have an idea, but I’m gonna have to do that tomorrow bc it’s like. 10 Pm at night :upside_down_face:

cries intensely